Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2003, 11:42 PM   #91
sputnik
Talking APOLOGY

My apology to Kevin or whatever name he goes by...

I am so sorry you were found out to be everything Ken Harbart just described

Old 06-17-2003, 12:39 AM   #92
BriarpatchHerps
And? Gonna call me and talk dirty? lol

Let me see if Ive got this right Kevin, you're demanding everyone retract the facts and apologize in return you'll return Mikes money? If thats the case you're a fool because Mike can already bring you up on charges... mail fraud (federal offense), theft (felony), declamation of character (misdermeanor), illegally owned hots (federal)...you arent in a position to demand anything. Theres several people thats added their testimony to this thread that you tried to/did con them in one way or another just as you did Mike.

You're sittin behind the 8 ball bud....I dont think Id be tellin the guy with several cases against me what I am and am not gonna do.

Old 06-17-2003, 01:30 AM   #93
Phil
Latest ridiculous post from Kevin/Mike:

"Because of all the drama and stuff you guys are saying i have decided not to refunds mikes money unless i get a appoligy from everyone for all the rude comments made about me. Thats all i have to say. So this is the last time you will here from me."

Wow. So you're newest (and perhaps lamest) excuse for not refunding Michael Parkinson's money is because you're feeling's got hurt? Personally, I liked the whole

I did nothing wrong
The POOOlice and the DA have cleared me
Hey, he ain't even got no permit
It's in my contract to stiff people

line of reasoning (uh, I mean excuses) better.

There's been a whole lot of comments made in this thread and perhaps none are more true then the words of Mr. Harbart in response to you're request for an apology:

"Kevin, you aren't deserving of an apology. The simple truth has been posted... you're a liar, a thief, and a criminal. You have no integrity and don't know the definition of honesty or ethics.

In addition to that, you're apparently a drama queen."

Well said Ken.
Kevin/Mike, do the right thing here. You've posted several times that you would so follow through and quit embarrssing yourself already.

Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics

Old 06-17-2003, 12:06 PM   #94
HerpVenue
Quote:
Because of all the drama and stuff you guys are saying i have decided not to refunds mikes money unless i get a appoligy from everyone for all the rude comments made about me. Thats all i have to say. So this is the last time you will here from me.
AMAZING
So If I owe GUY A lots of cash....then GUY B calles me poopy pants.... can I go ahead and keep GUY A's money?

You just prove to the herp world what kind of low life they are gonna be dealing with when they deal with you.

Are you going to the cops yet? When you do make sure you show them this thread like you promised. That way they can see that you are keeping money that does not belong to you....all because you were called names.

So...have you called the cops yet?
Or is that another lie we shall add to your list of lies?

oh Kevin, here is one for you.
Kevin has poopy pants and he wears diapers. Wow back to preschool.

Old 06-17-2003, 12:08 PM   #95
HerpVenue
Forget all the BS.

Just nail his @$$ to the wall.

Get him on mail fraud.
Get him on stealing your money.
Get him on having "HOTTEST" (<----that is too funny) without a permit.

Old 06-17-2003, 12:35 PM   #96
Darin Chappell
"You guys called me names, so I'm not going to pay the guy I really do owe, in order to punish the people I don't owe!"

Well . . .it's a new excuse for not paying, anyway. Moronic, but new!

:Puke:

Old 06-17-2003, 12:35 PM   #97
ZX11
I told Kevin up front don't screw me and he did. Then after three months, he wants to make things right. But, he was found out in several lies and refuses to refund money he stole.
Worse yet, he admits to taking it and holding it illegally.
I have sent this thread to the authorities and his own words that he has the money. He also admits to sending the DNR to raid my house.
Keep talking Kevin, you have given more than enough evidence that you are responsible for the chaos.
Any judge in any state, any county would read this and you have lost your case. Oh, wait !! You also said your mommy is a lawyer.
Better call her, junior.
You have admitted to lieing, cheating, stealing, scamming, defamation of character, and malicious persecution.
I will not. { Read : ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT } apologize for anything I said until you return my money and it is IN MY HANDS.
I don't want " its in the mail", "I don't have it" " There's not Western Union station open" or any other lines you've given me.

Now, a question for members here:
Kevin calls and wants to send the money by paypal. I don't have paypal. He says he has the money in his paypal account and can't get it out. ASSUMING this is true, could he get the money out? How long does it take? He says 3-5 days. Is this true?
He also says he has credit cards. Is it not true he could sent ther money Western Union and charge it to his card? I think so. That is how the money was sent to him.
Michael Parkinson
147 Finch St
Brunswick, Ga 31523
fischefather@yahoo.com

Old 06-17-2003, 12:55 PM   #98
Darin Chappell
It would appear that one may send money via Western Union, charging the amount needed to a credit/debit card. In fact, it can even be done online! Their website says the following:

"To send a money transfer, enter the name of the receiver, the amount of money you want to send, and the expected location at which the money will be picked up. Money transfers can only be purchased using a U.S. bank issued MasterCard® or Visa® credit or debit card."

Also, it is true that PayPal take a couple of days to get money out of your account and transfer it to your checking account. However, a couple of things come to mind:

1. Why is this money in his PayPal account??? You didn't pay him with PayPal did you? Shouldn't he still have YOUR money in whatever account he deposited it into when it was first sent? Oh, sorry, I forgot! He's a lying cheat, and he spent your money as soon as he got it!

2. Also, has he not have more than just a couple of days to make that transfer!!! This thread's existence has given him ample time to do so, but it's apparent that he's just using it as an excuse!

Finally, he could PayPal you the funds. You don't need an account with PayPal to get money that way. All you need is an active email address. I have sent money that way before, and had no problems whatsoever. You might consider calling his bluff!

Good luck in all of this!

Old 06-17-2003, 01:34 PM   #99
BriarpatchHerps
Theres also the option of cashiers check, postal money order both can be charged to his CC and sent overnight. He can also do a cash withdraw off his card, deposit it into his bank account and do a direct wire transfer into your account.

I hope it gets cleared up, Im sure you need the money and have to admit I hate the thought of him not gong through with his word. Theres enough herpers you cant trust as is.

Long as the guy returns your money and quits trying to screw people he should get everything he wants back in time (respect, reputation ect ect) with the exception of apologies of course, no one would be sorry for reacting to being cheated.

Alot of people turn themselves around and work to undo damage theyve caused to others....are you one of those people Kevin?

Old 06-17-2003, 01:55 PM   #100
Phil
Michael,
I agree with Darin. Call his bluff and tell him to go ahead and send you the money via PayPal. Besides, it only takes a few minutes to open up a PayPal account (if I remember right). Then, if you get the money you can transfer it from your PayPal account to your bank account. It takes 3-4 days for the transfer to go through, but the bright side is there's no fees.

Good luck,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!