Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2003, 11:35 PM   #71
Phil
Thumbs up Good Luck!

Michael,
Good luck. It sounds like you've worked long and hard to get this thing resolved. I really hope that he comes through with the cash and that your persistence pays off. It sounds like you and your family have had to go through alot over this whole mess.

Also,
My "selective OCD" forces me to correct a pair of typos from my previous post.
"As I former cop ..." was obviously meant to be "As a former cop ..."
"And they academy...", well I don't know how the heck that "y" got in there as it should have read, "And the academy..."

It drives me nuts when I make a post and then am unable to go back and edit it later when I realize I've made a mistake. Can you only edit posts when you've started the thread? Or can you not edit a post on the BOI?

Oh well, I degress, hope everything works out for you Michael.
And Kevin/Mike, all kidding aside I hope that you get it together and begin to move forward in the right direction.

Take care,
Phil (Please don't let there be any mistakes in this post) Frost
ZNJ Exotics

Old 06-14-2003, 01:20 AM   #72
WebSlave
Phil - no editing of messages in the BOI have been disabled since DAY 1.

After seeing the number of times someone has gotten confused and fumbled over a contrived story here, it should be obvious that allowing a person to go back and edit their story to fit the current conditions would not be in the best interests at arriving at the truth here. Yes it is irritating to have a typo, but this is heavily outweighed by the above mentioned factor.

Old 06-14-2003, 11:38 AM   #73
BriarpatchHerps
Micheal,
I dont even know you and already like ya! Latch on his ass like a pitbull until you get every cent back, the crooks in this industry get away with alot due to the distance between the involved people and the lack of concern enforcement agencies have had in the past. Even tho you cant get within eye shot of the guy to get what youre owed you can have heat on him from every angle of life with enough persistance. Good for you!

Old 06-14-2003, 12:25 PM   #74
ZX11
Thanks again for the kind words of encouragement. I did call the S.S. and they do get involved in stuff like this and the fella I spoke with has called the San Fran office to relay the info. He gave me the name of the agent there and his number.

Phil,
I know what you are saying about typos. Of all things that could bother a person, my own misspellings are the thing that bothers me the most. But, I cannot change it once in print. Irksome, isn't it? Try not to let it bother you alot.
Michael Parkinson

Old 06-14-2003, 11:11 PM   #75
Phil
Keep us posted

Michael,
Please keep us posted and let everyone know if Kevin follows through. I really, really, hope he does.

And what you wrote about editing makes perfect sense Webslave. Would kind of defeat the purpose of the
BOI if people could go back and tailor-make their story as the thread unfolds. I'll take your advice and try to move on. I'm just funny like that, someone could call me a Mother *&%$#! and I would just laugh, but a typo-UUUUGH!!!

Best wishes,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics

Old 06-15-2003, 12:12 AM   #76
KevinPETERS
BriarpatchHerps

BriarpatchHerps
make threats that i aint worth the powder is a threat on my life i will be contacting the police and showing them this post its condsiderd a terrorist threat and they take is seriously....

Old 06-15-2003, 12:20 AM   #77
KevinPETERS
THREATS THREATS THREATS

Quote:
Deleted because of profanity.

Old 06-15-2003, 12:20 AM   #78
sputnik
Quote:
Hes honestly not worth the powder it'd take to eliminate him but would still be fun to shake em like a chicken =D
I see NO threat in this statment, where does it say he is threatening your life or going to shoot you?..... a little desperate are you not?

I think the police will take this as seriously as another Elvis sighting at 711

Old 06-15-2003, 12:29 AM   #79
Darin Chappell
I'd say that just about places the last nail in the coffin . . . Kevin Peters is definitaely a BAD GUY! I know I'll never deal with him on any level, and I'll refer anyone who asks about him to this thread.

:Puke:

Old 06-15-2003, 12:33 AM   #80
sputnik
With these little cry baby out bursts, you have to wonder how old this guy is?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!