anyone know Kevin Peters of Danville California - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2003, 11:53 PM   #1
jamest
anyone know Kevin Peters of Danville California

If anyone has done business with this guy please let me know and how it went. I belive I have been robbed.

Old 10-25-2003, 12:05 AM   #2
Ken Harbart
Quote:
I belive I have been robbed.
I'll bet you any amount of money that you have been. Kevin Peters is a known criminal. He's conned several people out of money/animals, and is constantly attempting to illegally obtain animals.

Old 10-25-2003, 01:02 AM   #4
jamest
well I guess that answers my question

All of the stories on the links sounds exactically like what that f@#*k did to me. I guess that is a lesson to be learned. My dumb a$$ didnt do any research on him before I sent him my money. Hell get whats coming to him.

Old 10-25-2003, 04:41 AM   #5
BriarpatchHerps
It absolutely amazes me that as many times as this dirtbag's been caught he still continues to be a burden to the reptile community. I can see no correlation between the scientific mind needed to properly maintain herps and the actions of a sorry assed thieving ghetto punk. It definately supports my thought of legalizing the abortion of anyone regardless of age..........I honestly believe had his mother been a wolf, she'd have ate him at birth. This guy's a turd that wont flush.

Old 10-26-2003, 03:52 PM   #6
sputnik
You'll find that the people who know Kevin Peters are the people he has ripped off!

Old 10-27-2003, 12:05 PM   #7
Xtreme Reptiles
PLease give us any info you have of his that may be new... Ie adress Phone # email adress

Alfredo Veloso

Old 10-27-2003, 12:49 PM   #8
Chance
Not everyone was ripped off...

Luckily enough, I wasn't ripped off by Kevin. That's probably because I wasn't actually buying anything from him, but rather, he contacted me wanting to buy some of my stuff. Right off the bat the guy sounded very suspicious with some rather outlandish stories, however I played along with it just to see how it would go. He was wanting to buy my West African green mamba, and there is no way on Earth I'd sell a snake of that caliber to a person like him, so I was just curious what all he'd end up saying. Well, the manure just kept getting deeper and deeper and finally I had enough of it, especially after he sent people a picture of someone else's mainland coastal taipan claiming he had these. My take on him is that he's just some guy, probably early 20s, that doesn't have a life and for some reason keeps being able to rip people off. That would stop in a big hurry though if everyone would just check the BOI on him before dealing at all.

Old 10-27-2003, 01:48 PM   #9
Asuncion7
His last address was 7100 San Ramon Rd. Dublin, CA which is actually an apartment complex called the Springs Apt., which means he's got an apt #, if he is still there that is.

The reason I remember is because I used to live in these same apartments about 7 years ago, I know exactly where they are. I saw the title of the thread said he was in Danville, so I don't know if he moved, but Danville is only about 5 minutes from Dublin.

Old 10-27-2003, 01:50 PM   #10
Asuncion7
out of curiousity, how did you pay him????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!