Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:54 PM   #151
hers
Wow, this thread has turned into a mud slinging contest. Let's get back to the topic guys, really. I think we all can at least respect others opinions on here. You may not agree with them. Jim has made some good points, but I do agree that he has leaned more towards Allen than Bryon. Why? Who knows? Allen's word seems to be worth more than Bryons. Personally, my gut tells me that Allen is most definately, without a doubt, in the wrong here. Those pictures are disgusting and a disgrace to the community. How anyone could let their animals get to those conditions is beyond me.

Bryon, my only concern was that the authorities had not been contacted, but now, you have come here and responded that they have been contacted. Fantastic. While it is unfortunate that some bad may come of this, laws etc as Ron stated in previous emails, I think that the correction of bad husbandry should be more important.

There, I think that is enough tip toeing for one night...I think one ban today is quite enough! lol

Old 02-06-2006, 11:57 PM   #152
Chameleon Company
LOL ! Thanks Sammy !!! I only have what, about 540 posts in 3 years ? Some people have 4 times that many in less of a span !!! If I wasn't in this thread, who would you disagree with ! Sammy, I do appreciate your words. You other guys need that enema !!

Old 02-06-2006, 11:59 PM   #153
BryonsBoas
Sorry , forgot the spell check on that one

Old 02-06-2006, 11:59 PM   #154
Corey Woods
Right now if I had the choice between reading another post by Jim or having invasive dental surgury I'd seriously consider the dental surgury.

Corey

Old 02-07-2006, 12:01 AM   #155
cyberfrog
I do have much respect for Bryon for bringing this thing public. It took alot of guts knowing he would be shreded by Allen and his buddies. another thing, I have seen people's animals at shows that looked good, but if someone showed me pics like that, I would in no way defend them. I thing Bryon has alot of guts, and I admire that. I have shut my mouth and taken a loss from some big breeders/dealers because of being afraid of hurting my own rep by coming forward. I'm not even going to lie about it.
I'll tell you what, I hadn't even finished this thread before I was in my snake room checking for poop and I just cleaned all 42 snakes yesterday!! That's how disgusting I thought Allen's enclosure's were. I feel guilty if I miss a poop for a day or 2. Horrendous conditions for some beautiful animals, I would be too ashamed to show my face if that was my facility.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:03 AM   #156
Chameleon Company
Lori,
Thanks. People have lost a few things here. Allen is absolutley wrong. Post #1 made that clear. My first post, #27, said Allen was wrong. I have said it a half dozen times and a half dozen ways since. But I am the only one not-suspended saying that IMO Bryon made a few huge mistakes ....... 3 by my count. If that's Allen-leaning, so be it. But I do appreciate your level-headedness.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #157
Fedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
LOL ! Thanks Sammy !!! I only have what, about 540 posts in 3 years ? Some people have 4 times that many in less of a span !!! If I wasn't in this thread, who would you disagree with ! Sammy, I do appreciate your words. You other guys need that enema !!

Why do we need enema's Jim? We dont have sick perverted fantasies that you might have.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #158
BryonsBoas
All the posts as to why I started this why and pointing out my mistakes have buried alot of posts that should've seen more light. Now anyone has dig thru alot of crap to get to any of those posts that fell to the way side. Sorry I was the focus of thread instead of why it was brought here. You know , animals kept in bad conditions and such.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:42 AM   #159
Otter_23
Since Bryon is wrong in this instance then I am sure that Allen can be expecting an order from you soon huh Jim? I mean if it's Bryon's personal vendetta and you are comfortable with the way the animals are housed are you going to support Allen's business? Being in wholesale I'm sure he would have something you would be interested in. Is this the type business that you would spend hundreds if not thousands on investment type animals Jim? Looking forward to your good guy post after your package (from Allen) arrives.

Is this really the standard you want the reptile industry held up to?

Old 02-07-2006, 12:46 AM   #160
Otter_23
I purposely ignored your previous post because if you truely believed that Allen had kept deplorable conditions why do you keep burying that fact in how he can defend himself. By the way looks like Sal is going to need some more defending. Maybe you can help his thread as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!