Bad Guy Charles Williams (tiyellowhead) ignorance still exists - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
pestodeculo
Charles Williams (tiyellowhead) ignorance still exists

This may be an over reaction, but I'll leave it to your own decision. Charles williams made me a trade offer on a 1.1 pair of '08 Sunfire Tiger retics that I have advertised for $1,000.00 Shipped, which is reasonable seeing that other well know fella's had '09s for aorund $750.00... After a few days of emailing back and forth he finally responded with his last email (located at top of string):

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: "chris murray" <pestodeculo@yahoo.com>
Go to kingsnake and look at Bill Beaveins ad. 09 sun tigers,249.00,supsun 795.00. You could not replace this sula for either price, especially if import laws come down. No thanks

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, chris murray <pestodeculo@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Message about: WEEKEND SALE ONLY: Gorgeous 1.1 '08 Sunfire Tiger Retics
To: "Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 4:01 PM

Charles,
Still awaiting your reply. Seeing that market price for Suntigers is around $750-800 for a single animal, I would take the male sula and the gtp for my 1.1 '08 Suntiger retics. Let me know if you are still interested.

-Chris Murray

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Charles Williams <argusmonitor@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Message about: WEEKEND SALE ONLY: Gorgeous 1.1 '08 Sunfire Tiger Retics
To: "Chris Murray" <pestodeculo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 2:48 PM

What did you have in mind? The male sula price is firm. I've bree and imported serveral and never had one with his pattern. I also have a lot on time with him.

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Chris Murray <pestodeculo@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 1:25 PM

Charles,
Just checking back in to see if you recieved my last email. Let me know if you would still like to try and work something out with these suntigers. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
-Chris Murray
256-509-0571
CMREPTILES

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2009, at 7:37 PM, Charles Williams <argusmonitor@yahoo.com> wrote:

I do have a very tame gtp male you can take off limb etc,he is around 13months. Also have lav tigers,g-stripes. Look at my ad on faunaclassifieds.com under tiyellowhd.

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Chris Murray <pestodeculo@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "argusmonitor@yahoo.com" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 4:26 PM

Trade-wise what I'm really looking for are gtp's but what did you have in mind?

Best regards,
-Chris Murray
256-509-0571
CMREPTILES

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2009, at 3:23 PM, argusmonitor@yahoo.com wrote:

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Are you looking for any retic trades?

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=718360&cat=7

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 03:23 PM, Sep 11th, 2009 from I.P. Address 207.250.21.32/tiger-ext.imcpl.org

So First off, one guy coming along (no offense to whoever posted the animals) and selling animals (of which he doesn't have pics of in his ad) for a fraction of their worth is undercutting the market. Secondly, HE MADE ME THE TRADE OFFER! So I find it quite rude and unpleasant for someone to come along with an offer, then try to undercut your animals in a rude manner. Like I said, I may be over-exaggerating.. But regardless, and after just recently reading reviews from others on Charles, I would never to business with him anyway. His animals look fantastic, but his rudeness, ignorance, and long drug out response time, are more hassle then I would want to deal with for the best looking animals out there. Anyway, that's my experience and opinion, do with it what you want...

-Chris Murray

Old 09-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
tiyellowhd
trade

Post removed. Despite warnings, Charles/Chuck is still posting under Dave's account.
hhmoore

Old 09-16-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
tiyellowhd
trades

Post removed. Despite warnings, Charles/Chuck is still posting under Dave's account.
hhmoore

Old 09-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
pestodeculo
Charles, the only thing that aggravated me was the fact that you were pointing out an ad which had nothing to do with our potential deal in a way that undercut my animals. You could have just said a simple "No thanks, I'm not interested." You just came off as rude. And on the topic of the gtp, I asked for pics multiple times and you never responded about it. Anyway, after reading other reviews about you this morning, I would have declined the deal regardless. Good Luck.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
pestodeculo
As far as the offer went, I'll go ahead and post it. My asking price (this being a weekend sale price) was $1,000.00 on my 1.1 suntigers, Your asking price on your sula was $850.00. My offer to him was my 1.1 '08 suntiger retics, for his Male sulawesi retic and a gtp (of which he did not send me any info on after asking multiple times). As far as market prices go, I would have been taking a loss if anyway if you had ACCEPTED (you should proof read your posts) my offer.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
tiyellowhd
Loss

hhmoore

Old 09-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #7
tiyellowhd
Good guy bad

hhmoore

Old 09-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
pestodeculo
I wasn't questioning the quality of your animal, they all look fantastic. I stated what my problem was, you came off as undercutting my animals and quite rude to boot. I posted the emails, and to others I may be over exaggerating. Like I said, I've posted what my problem was and am done with it. Good luck Dave (or Charles, whichever name you go by) and I am done responding to this thread.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
tiyellowhd
Market

hhmoore

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!