For Sale '08 Platinum Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
bekers71
'08 Platinum Male

I acquired this lovely boy from PJCReptiles last year. But I have no future plans for him. So I need to make room for other projects.

He was a slow starter and is still small. He has recently moved up to eating f/t mouse hoppers. So he is well on his way to gaining weight more quickly now.

$150 + shipping. Our weather here has been extremely hot. Therefore I have postponed all shipping until the animals can be shipped safely. Rest assured though, I will take great care of your baby until I can ship.

Shipped via FedEx. I will only ship it the weather is tolerable on shipping and receiving end for the animal. Shipping is done M-T-W. Guaranteed live arrival only if signed for on first delivery attempt. Non-feeders are excluded from the live arrival guarantee. In the case of DOA, I must be contacted immediately and will require pictures. Contact me for more details.
No refunds on shipping fees. Thank you. Contact info: jbekers04@aol.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
tsthompson
How much does he currently weigh?
Thanks

Old 06-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsthompson View Post
How much does he currently weigh?
Thanks
He is currently 31 grams and 18-19 inches long. I've had him since Sept '08 and he's only ever passed up a meal or two. He's just been slow growing for some reason.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!