SandfireX Something full-body-color beardie F/S/T - PICS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 02:43 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Post SandfireX Something full-body-color beardie F/S/T - PICS

Howdy all!!! I am still highly motivated to move this guy along... Bit of a rescue that turned into high-quality gold. Or rather, turned into a nice orange with purple and red - About the nicest beardie I've ever seen in person, sherbet orange with large purple blotches when fired up. And I mean REAL purple, not that washed out blue people are trying to pass as purple... Hes gaining more and more weight and vigor every day, eats like an absolute PIG... Hes eating everything offered from any sort of greens to anything moving (silks worms, wax worms, night crawlers, crix, butter worms, meal worms, ANYTHING). (Hes a live wire in attitude, better to be a breeder then someone's first pet beardie - Or better to go to someone with a good bit of beardie experience). Anywho, heres a quick list of what I'm looking for in a slightly particular order:

*A lot group of leopard geckos (high on females... albinos, high yellows, jungles, smokin tangs, blizzards - If you don't have leos but like the beardie and want to save yourself money then ASK and I can point out a few different adds that'd make this very cheap for you!)- I've had some questions on this so let me clarify... Basically you contact a person with leo morphs and buy a group which is sent to me, then I send the beardie to you... Could cost you as little as $180 plus shipping - This instead of hiking up the price $50+ for "trade value" - And I'll more then likely pay shipping on my end (for my beardie to you) if the deals right!!!

*Three-lined mud turtle ( Kenosternon baurii ) - Hatchlings in bulk or a correctly sexed breeding group (at least 1.5).

*BCIs (what kind ya got? Make an offer!)

*MONEY - Round about the $200 shipped mark, although I may be swayed to another price.

*BALL PYTHONS (FEMALES, and guess what, I don't mind 02s or 03s or 04s!!! I want quality!!! Oh, and WCs/LTCs that have been 110% treated for bugs and ARE eating are just fine too!)

*Frilled dragon (tame as can be, hatchlings are just fine)

*FWCs (False Water Cobras)-Tame youngster(s)

*Cages/large reptariums/old working rack system (melamine [sp?] or polyethylene), other equipment?

*Is there something I didn't know I wanted?
Offer!!!!!!! You may be surprised at what I might go for!

Oh, and just for sake of argument the following are samples of what I do not want:
*Injured animals/animals with chronic problems (Yes, I've been offered these in trade for the beardie - I will take chronic animals on occasion, but not usually at my cost. I work at a vet clinic and get everything at less then cost or free most times, so I can get the critters taken care of)
*Large monitors
*Burms (I don't care if its a pastel purple blotched calico jungle albino with racing stripes - I'm not interested)
*Retics (unless you have a tame dwarf-LoL, a girl can dream!)
*Sand boas
*Most colubrids (I WILL consider LARGE groups of corns, multi-colored groups a must - candy cane, ghosts, albino, butter, creamsomething, et al)
*Anything nasty (as in a guaranteed bite if I open the cage) - Keep in mind that these reptiles may be about little kids.

Wellp, that about rounds it out!
Regards!
-Sara Eyre
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread