For Sale *****Chersina angulata pair***** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-19-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Herpervet
*****Chersina angulata pair*****

Ok folks. This is truly the best of the best. This male is absolutely incredible. He immediately breeds any female I put with him. I have videos to prove it.

He is an old guy. His plastron has a very old fracture that is long since healed but there is slight motion when I put pressure on it.

HOWEVER, he is my absolute first pick over other younger and more beautiful males. His prowess in the sack is way more important to me.

The female is absolutely stunning. YELLOW.

Words don't so her justice nor do pictures. I've had them almost 3 months. Dewormed and eating very consistently.

$9500 for the pair shipped. I'm serious. These really are special.

Petekoplos@live.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #2
tortadise
Have a pair that came in with this group and I have seen the video of this male. He is a definite alpha. These are all doing spectacular. My pair grazed out of the box, both male and female are doing well. These are a very rare and hard to get animal. Great deal here. Beautiful animals Pete.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:16 PM   #3
michiganice91
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortadise View Post
Have a pair that came in with this group and I have seen the video of this male. He is a definite alpha. These are all doing spectacular. My pair grazed out of the box, both male and female are doing well. These are a very rare and hard to get animal. Great deal here. Beautiful animals Pete.
By rare you mean rare in the USA? I've heard mixed things about chersina. Some say they could be endangered, but I've also heard they're very common in South Africa, just hard to export. Too bad there's no IUCN data available.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #4
Herpervet
Very rare in the US. They are the most common tortoise by far in South Africa. But they are not endangered.

Edit: Actually I may have misspoken. There may be more leopards perhaps but angulated tortoises are certainly a common species.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!