Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:07 AM   #151
DAND
james,

I have a serious question for you. Are you dyslexic?

Old 12-02-2009, 07:23 AM   #152
reptilemike
Rick i agree 100% on the baiting thing and yes i agree it did not state anything about him wanting to trade animals in the one liner but as myself and many others who know james this is what he wanted to do which he states in his reply back to me he sees nothing wrong with trading his animals just not selling them. i was thinking of baiting but he knows my email and would have emediatly tried to weasel out of it like every other situation he gets in, it some one else not him or what ever excuse he come up with . like i stated earlier he may not have any health issues with his snakes left but who really wants to take the chance ? i am sorry to here about your friend and unfortunate situation ! this is why i am on here though to try and stop something like this from happening to someone else.
Mike Schofield

Old 12-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #153
burmguy420
Well there it is I did not offer reptilemike any animals. You can assume whatever you want but the facts of the situation show that I did not offer any reptiles in trade. That is the known fact of the situation. You know I have seen many people buy something or trade for something at the reptile shows and put it right out on their tables to be sold. How is that not flipping? Maybe I am cixelsid! but I have done the same thing I have seen others do. Point blank is the situation reptilemike is talking about I did not offer any animals in trade and he stated that himself and here on fauna everyone seems to be about facts not speculations.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #154
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
Maybe I am cixelsid!
So am I to understand that you are not dyslexic then? I'm looking for a yes or no answer (you know being about facts and not speculations and all).

Old 12-02-2009, 08:30 AM   #155
burmguy420
Yes!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 AM   #156
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
Yes!!!
Well I surely do not see it when you are posting so I am guessing that you are lying yet again. I now question if you even know what the term dyslexic is? So I will ask again for the truth this time, are you dyslexic?

Old 12-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #157
Obsidian_Butterfly
what does being dyslexic have anything to do with this thread?

Old 12-02-2009, 10:15 AM   #158
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
what does being dyslexic have anything to do with this thread?
Because you do not see the reasoning behind the inquiry it does not mean there is not a legitimate reason for my asking unlike your question.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #159
ShiffyAME
burmguy crackhead sounds more like it. You've trashed your reputation but that 420's gotta go cause your trying to give another whole community a bad name too. Not saying i smoke because this is online ;-) but i know plenty of people who do, all of which are honest people who've never stolen anything. I mean as couch locked as it may make u, if i owed somebody money or goods i'd put the munchies down and get off that lazy boy and mail that snake or money. that's what any honest person would do, stoned, drunk,or sober. And as far as sellin dimebags goes, from the way his character sounds what makes u think it wouldn't be oregeno

Old 12-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #160
Obsidian_Butterfly
Oh now your just yapping you mouth off like a winey little puppy dog. Tell me something DAND do you have more then one personality? This thread is dead. Leave at that. The BOI has went from being a very imformative tool to a drama fest for people with no lives to hang out. This site is in bad taste. The only thing I do anymore on here is come here for a good laugh at all the idots on this site. Tho i have met some like 5 people that are very nice people but thats it and thats sad for a site as big as this. Peace out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!