SOLD!! Florida Box Turtles-Last Two! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-15-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
boxspottedturtle
Florida Box Turtles-Last Two!

I have two captive bred, by me, Florida box turtle (T. c. bauri) hatchlings available. They were incubated for female, but that is not a guarantee. Both are flawless with excellent markings right out of the egg, sure to get prettier as they age, as most all Florida do. They are available for purchase now. I will ship after they have been eating well and have put on growth, typically 3-4 weeks. They are currently eating bloodworms everyday. I am asking $375 shipped for both or $185 each, plus shipping.

These gorgeous babies are the last two hatchlings I will have until next summer, so don't miss your opportunity to buy for yourself, your future breeding group (they're likely female!) or as a gift. As you know, every captive-bred baby that is produced may serve to reduce collection pressure on wild populations. This box turtle species is arguably one of the most beautiful our country has to offer and grows to a very manageable size. I am available to answer questions about initial set-up for new keepers after purchase, as well as guidance as the turtle grows.

Photo is of the actual turtles for sale.

Terms of Sale:

Payment: $375 shipped or $185/each, plus shipping. Email me at curtis9980@hotmail.com for total price quote.

Shipping: I ship overnight through an approved shipper who uses FedEx. I will only ship Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays to protect the animal(s) in the event of delay. Email me your zipcode and I will supply you with a total price. I ship in insulated boxes, packed correctly and use cold packs during the summer. I will delay shipping if temperatures are extreme for the health of the turtle(s). Animals under 4" are not sold as pets.

Contact: Please contact me at curtis9980@hotmail.com with inquiries or to purchase. I do not check my direct messages here often, so email will result in the fastest reply.

Trades: Interested in other rare box turtle species, including Cuora and Mexican Terrapene species
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2016, 09:36 PM   #2
boxspottedturtle
Bottom one is sold. Top is the last one available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!