2.2 Breeding Group of Cuora galbinifrons galbinifrons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-21-2016, 02:18 PM   #1
S.Schohn
2.2 Breeding Group of Cuora galbinifrons galbinifrons

2.2 Breeding Group of Cuora galbinifrons galbinifrons

These turtles are healthy, heavy, active, eating, breeding and studbooked.

I am offering up my last remaining group of my turtles (Cuora galbinifrons galbinifrons) not because I’m in the situation in where they need to be sold, but I’m in my final year of college. Not only do I not have the time like I use to have to spend with my pets, but once I graduate I’m not 100% where my career path will take me.

This group has been with me for the past 3 years and they are my pride and joy so whomever purchases these animals off me needs to have experience with either Cuora or higher end market turtles/tortoises and understands how to and will care for them properly. Preferably I would like someone whom has kept or even bred them before or other Cuora to ensure the longevity of this species.

Please don’t waste my time with lowball offers and if you don’t agree with my pricing keep it to yourself. For additional information feel free to contact me here or by phone/text (419) 461-2859.

Asking $20,000 and I’m not interested in any trades

First two images are the males and the last two are the females.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!