My "Rare" Venomous Snakes - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #91
yasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonseed38 View Post
Nice death adders. Let me know if you ever have babies
Should have some this year.

In the meantime,

The Samars are up from a month long pre-breeding brumation and they are hungry! They ate two small rats each and asked for more.

Here is a video:

Old 12-21-2014, 07:15 AM   #92
yasin
Sad video this week... Unfortunately, my A.hawkei female gave birth to 15 additional unfertilized eggs plus a perfectly developed yet dead baby... Oh well...

Here is a video explaining the situation with an interesting ending:

Old 01-04-2015, 08:33 AM   #93
yasin
Here is a long feeding video of the hawkei female. She is taking down rats to get back to her previous weight:

And here are a couple pictures of the Acanthophis laevis pair from Aseki, PNG:

Old 01-21-2015, 05:45 AM   #94
yasin
Hi Guys,

So breeding attempt is fully on.

The male seems crazy interested but the female doesn't seem to care much. Yet, they might have already mated, we will see soon...

Old 01-21-2015, 06:02 AM   #95
yasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasin View Post
Hi Guys,

So breeding attempt is fully on.

The male seems crazy interested but the female doesn't seem to care much. Yet, they might have already mated, we will see soon...

Old 01-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #96
demonseed38
nice

Man. How's the breeding going . Those are nice. What happened to the Death adders

Old 01-23-2015, 02:45 AM   #97
yasin
Quote:
Man. How's the breeding going . Those are nice. What happened to the Death adders
I really don't know as I have not seen them locked. There were several occasions, where they were all tangled and stationary but tails were under the cage furniture so I don't know. Well, I will know within a month or two.

Death Adders are fine. A.hawkei dropped a bunch of slugs and a dead baby but I will try again this year with 3 speacies.

Old 01-24-2015, 03:53 PM   #98
demonseed38
death adders. keep me posted.

Definitely let me know when you have babies. I want a pair

Old 01-26-2015, 04:25 AM   #99
yasin
Quote:
Definitely let me know when you have babies. I want a pair
Will do...

In the meantime, the orange Naja kaouthia girl is growing up fast and looking great as usual:

Old 01-26-2015, 06:38 AM   #100
yasin
Here is the A.laevis pair. The male just shed and is in full breeding mode but the female needs to shed first.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!