Chat is dead? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-10-2003, 07:07 PM   #11
NEWReptiles
Chat can't be dead, I'm in there by myself as we speak.

Old 12-10-2003, 11:14 PM   #12
MR_Jungle_Mist
niki:

Webslave gave us the chatrooms to play with some time ago and it seemed to be improving, visitor-wise, but has calmed down significantly.

But if you feel like chatting, feel free to go into the chatroom and sit there for a few minutes and I'm sure someone will come along for you to chat with. If you stay long enough, you'll have a roomfull in no time at all.

To get to the chat rooms, click on "CHAT" in the menu on top of the Fauna Classifieds pages (in the "Inside FaunaClassifieds" menu)

There's some weird wacko guy, though, that you have to watch out for. He sits there alone most of the time and then starts talking mumbo-jumbo whenever people come in. I think his name is "real venom" or "real venim" or something like that.

Just kidding Al!

Old 12-11-2003, 10:54 AM   #13
dself40
I was wondering if the chat was goona pick up.And boy it did lastnight..lol..

There was a room full lastnight just about all the regulars showed up.And we had a blast.I was just about to give up on the chat I like going in there and chatting with everyone breaks up the same ole same ole routin.It does seem that most folks are going into the room alot later at night now than we used to.But ole well as long as someone is there to chat with it is a nice place to go and relax!!!

Thanks Webslave for the chatroom!!!!!!

Old 12-11-2003, 11:11 PM   #14
vettesherps
I hope the chat isn't dead. I have been so busy that I haven't been in there for over a month but I always enjoyed it. Hope it stays.

Old 12-11-2003, 11:14 PM   #15
NEWReptiles
I'm in there now.

Old 12-12-2003, 12:18 AM   #16
WebSlave
As long as you guys use it, it will stay up.

Heck I bend over backwards to try to make this site what you all want. But nothing is worse than spending a lot of time, effort and money on something and not see if being used. Sorta puts a damper on my enthusiasm to do anything else new around here.

Old 12-12-2003, 12:22 AM   #17
NEWReptiles
Quote:
Heck I bend over backwards to try to make this site what you all want.
No comment.......

WE DO appreciate all you do for us Rich!

Old 12-26-2003, 04:36 PM   #18
MiLadyDragonn
been in..been out...been in...etc

~I have little time to myself anymore, but I do check in the chat now and then, at different times, to see if anyone is around.

no one ever is.

~ok,i'm gonna try again......

jude

Old 12-26-2003, 05:34 PM   #19
WebSlave
Well, I guess my current Chat-Meister has been busy with things, so I will have to let him off the hook.

I need someone willing to help out and get the ball rolling again on the chat board. Schedule chats with people, and generally be an anchor so people will have a reason to go there. I don't know why it dropped off, but unless it picks up, I will just disconnect it from FaunaClassifieds and hook it to another one of my websites to see if it gets better usage there.

Any takers?

Old 12-26-2003, 05:56 PM   #20
NEWReptiles
I may have something in the works as we speak, I will know within a week if it will fly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!