Good Guy Matt Minetola - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
TheDream
Matt Minetola

Well what more can I say to describe the type of guy Matt Minetola has been. He is an absolute pleasure to do business with, a stand up guy who deserves the credit and respect he has worked for.

I have 3 bloods from him and each and every transaction went smooth as can be. Absolutely stunning animals and you can see the care that he has taken and I truly admire that.

How about after sale inquiries and questions. Matt had me covered. I have bugged him with questions from the time I have purchased my first snake from him and he has always responded promptly and in extended lengths answering each and every aspect. It means a lot to me when someone is that dedicated to give me a thorough and detailed response. I have learned a lot from him and he will always have my business and my respect.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
BMK.
Yeah Matt's cool as ice, so are his snakes!

Old 09-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
yourbeat
def a cool dude with quality snakes, good guy for sure

Old 09-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMK. View Post
Yeah Matt's cool as ice, so are his snakes!

Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
curtusforum.org
Just wanted to add to this one. VERY good guy to do business with! Prompt communication, and the animals were healthy and looked even better in person. Will definatley be doing business with him in the future! Great guy.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
Jasin
I agree, done business with Matt, and hung out with him a few times at different shows(and late night blood gatherings,lol)! Great guy and has great animals!!!

Old 04-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
neoman1959
I must agree. I have purchased a few snakes from Matt myself. He is always willing to answer all of my questions and his animals speak for themselves.

Old 10-29-2015, 11:37 PM   #8
AmorphTheus
Matt was great and very easy to do business with, I'm very happy with the South Brazilian I received and would buy from him again!

Quarantine shot:

Old 10-30-2015, 06:24 PM   #9
bxjoon
Matt is a gem, every single animal I've ever purchased from him has been healthy and an excellent example of the morph. He has a customer for life in me.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #10
I.F. Serpents
I couldn't agree more. I bought a 25% Jampea, 25% Kaudi, 50% mainland super tiger retic from him and ended up having to return for personal reasons, and he was super cool and respectful about this. I ended up buying another retic from him at a later time, and he still cut me a deal. Not to mention, he takes excellent care of collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!