empty room - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-06-2004, 01:46 AM   #1
HellFire
empty room

Seems like the format of the room is really complete and easy to use. Is there a reason that I'm missing why no-one's ever in it?

Old 01-06-2004, 12:49 PM   #2
MR_Jungle_Mist
Aahhh...back in the day....

In in there now, Hellfire! Come chit-chat!

Old 01-06-2004, 01:54 PM   #3
WebSlave
For a while there, it seemed like there was a pretty solid nucleus of regulars in the chat room just about all of the time.

What happened? I'm curious to know why so many people just apparently gave up on the chat board.

Old 01-06-2004, 06:47 PM   #4
dself40
I still try and go when I can but I guess I have gottin to many snakes and other stuff to take care of.My collection has went from just a few snakes to 39 and I have started breeding my own rodents.I still love to join the chatroom when I have time its alot of fun and relaxing.

Old 01-07-2004, 06:47 PM   #5
John Apple
I am there every day for a minute or so to see who 'pops' in.
Sometimes a crowd happens sometimes not, I would like to see more people in there, I remember even the ol webslave 'pop'd' in once or twice.
Most people carried themselves quite well and sometimes when you 'pop'd' in people in there made you feel like Norm when he walks in Cheers.
I would like to see more people use their names other than a nickname. Makes it easier for us nickname forgetters

Old 01-07-2004, 06:59 PM   #6
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Like Dusty, I ran out of time mostly. I have a lot more snakes now myself.

Mostly..........life gets in the way of my social time!! I'll try to pop in a little more often. I do appreciate having it there. Thanks Webslave.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!