Good Guy Gangemiw - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
sauce88
Gangemiw

had a couple transaction with billy now both times packaged great animals are good, prices cant beat, over all great seller

Old 11-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
slar777
I got a male and female Eastern Hognose from Billy Gangemi of Eastern Exotics. Both snakes arrived over night from North Carolina to Florida. Both were in perfect health. Very beautiful snakes. Some folks like on fb, post beautiful pics, but in real life woof. These snakes were better than their pics. Billy talked to me answering questions for over 30 minutes twice. He is very knowledgable. I will do business with him again.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
Thelegendofcharlie
Just received my Asian Water Monitor from Billy. Couldnt be happier! Billy was easy to get a hold of and fast to reply. Its nice to see a seller be so communicative even AFTER being paid. Anyone else ever suffer from MSS - Missing Seller Syndrome after paying that invoice?
My animal was shipped promptly and well packaged.
As stated above he looked better in person than his pics.
Overall a great transaction!
Highly recommend!!!

Old 06-19-2013, 01:25 AM   #4
Kabikano
Received my little colony of Spider-Man Agamas today and they are AWESOME. Delivered as promised EARLIER than promised! Healthy, clean, packaged great, the whole nine! Positive experience for real! I recommend Billy and Eastern Exotics fully. We'll be doing business again...

Old 06-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
albinosonic
Bought 7 snakes from billy at eastern exotics. Great Price great animals. Shipped perfect and fast and in perfect health. Already have about a dozen more animals on order from him again. More than happy, look to him for your colubrids needs

Old 11-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #6
3XOTIK ADDICTIONZ
WOW!!!... Eastern Exotics... EXCELLENT communication!!! EXCELLENT prices!!! FAST shipping!!! GRADE A HIGH QUALITY REPTILES!!!... I bought 8 Snapping Turtle Hatchlings, ALL 8 are BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope to do another business deal in with them in the future... A+, 5* rating from us here at Exotik AddictionZ... THANKS AGAIN BILLY!

Old 11-03-2015, 02:27 PM   #7
Quay77
Bought a hatchling Hypo Common Snapper from him this week. Very beautiful turtle. First time buying from some one on this site and very happy with the results. Next day air and packaged nicely. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!