Bad Guy Bad Girl Megan Walling AKA Walker - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:23 PM   #21
MidSouthMorphs
Wow, sad that someone would do such a thing. Glad the Leos are in better hands now, sorry that you had to deal with a seller like that.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:29 PM   #22
absolutecountry
I have all of the screenshots of the attack the seller made on the facebook page, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add them here. The main point was that the seller, having seen a couple of the bad reviews the buyer gave her, posted a bad review of the buyer on a facebook page she knew the buyer wasn't a member of. The seller only posted excerpts from the convos to paint the buyer in a bad light. Then the buyer was alerted to the post and added the entire set of original conversation screenshots, and the seller quit posting and deleted the thread. The seller (had she been a good one) should have refunded the price of the gecko that had the deformities, and paid to have it returned should she desire that. This leo should have been sold/ given to a pet only home. The mistake that the seller made was thinking that the buyer was a newbie collector that would not question the morals of a "breeder". One can't expect to remain a substantial member of the leopard gecko community by treating customers this way.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:36 PM   #23
TheLittleHeathen
I did some searching online to see if anyone else had seen geckos with wrinkles like that and the majority seem to agree that it's either 1. incubation/genetic related or 2. a sign of dehydration. Usually if leos are dehydrated though the eyes are sunken in, something I couldn't tell by the picture, so I'm going with option 1. And I agree, the gecko is way skinnier than she appeared in the picture.

Either way, this should have been disclosed to you long before they were shipped, especially since they were going to be used in a breeding project. There are instances when things like this go unnoticed, but they should still be disclosed no matter how small or big. Personally, I think you should have gotten a refund then and there the moment you found the skin under the chin, but that's just me.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:36 PM   #24
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicasRainbowGeckos View Post
unfortunately seller is not taking any responsibility for her actions and i am at a loss
Thus far, it sure appears that way.
This failure, plus her actions after sale, will only serve in hurting her reputation. If a bad reputation is what the seller wishes, then so be it.
However, it is a shame that , via the seller's failure, you end up losing out on a remedy.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #25
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutecountry View Post
I have all of the screenshots of the attack the seller made on the facebook page, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add them here.
Instructions:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!