High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #101
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Calling all High End Herps Customers.

If you were a customer of Beauchemin's before 2005 please come and post.

and SPECIALLY If you were a customer of theirs before 2003 please come and post. (and I do not mean experience with them when he called himself Heynen)

With about 36,661 members on this site. And with how big they claim to be. Someone somewhere had to do business with them during those time frames (if it were true).
Ritchie, I checked my records and believe it or not, I actually did make a purchase from David in 2000. I don't have that animal anymore as I sold it to the Easter Bunny when my negotiations with the tooth fairy fell through.

Griz

Old 01-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #102
juggalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Ritchie, I checked my records and believe it or not, I actually did make a purchase from David in 2000. I don't have that animal anymore as I sold it to the Easter Bunny when my negotiations with the tooth fairy fell through.

Griz

that sh*t was funny

Old 01-09-2007, 07:45 PM   #103
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
I politely ask

1. What state were your articles of incorporation filed in?
2. Why do you need Tim and Karen to register your site for you.
3. So is your collection closed or open?

Does anyone know if the picture I enclose with this post....is it David?
Question: Based on the text of the article that accompanied this photo, how do we know that this IS a picture of Damon? This could just as easily be one of the Fish and Game guys removing the animals and placing them in their custody. Does someone have specific knowledge that this is, indeed, a pic of Damon?

Old 01-09-2007, 07:46 PM   #104
Suncoast Herpetological
Ooops...

Thought the pic would appear in the quote
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2007, 07:55 PM   #105
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Question: Based on the text of the article that accompanied this photo, how do we know that this IS a picture of Damon? This could just as easily be one of the Fish and Game guys removing the animals and placing them in their custody. Does someone have specific knowledge that this is, indeed, a pic of Damon?
Yeah...it's Damon. I have seen several pictures of him in the past, and based on those pictures, that is him.

Old 01-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #106
Laura Fopiano
Well, well, this is getting a little more interesting.

Back in January of 2006, I was offered the job out at Karen and Tims place. They were having great trouble keeping reliable help to take care of the rodents, rabbits, and rescues. I turned it down for a few reason, my main reason being that I did not want to run the risk of hurting my boa collection by working with rescues.

What I can say about the gator incident is that Karen and Tim are connected to it. We needed a speaker in January of 2005 and the shared the story with our club, complete with the patrol cruiser's video.

No, I have not seen the person in the picture before, but here is a pic of Tim and I at NARBC 2005 and a pic of Karen. Her hair is as long as mine and she wears it in a bun to keep it out of her way.

Hope this helps.........
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2007, 11:06 PM   #107
varnyard
I was offered a job by David to sell some of his animals here in my state. I exchanged a few emails with him, but something just did not smell right. I usually go by my third sense when I get that feeling about someone, looks like it paid off once again.

Sorry David I never got back to you, I guess you know why now.

I also do not want to hear your excuse that no one contacted you about this thread. If you have a thread like this there is no way you are going to ignore it. JMHO.

Old 01-10-2007, 02:29 AM   #108
High End Herps Inc
All Hogwash!

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. It's all a bunch of hogwash and it's all completely untrue.

We met the Caps online and asked for help with building a website. We were new to computers and needed help. We have never met him or his wife in person. Just because they may have bought a property or snakes from the other fella you are trying to connect us to doesn't mean diddly squat. They are into reptiles. Apparently The other fella was into reptiles too. They are both from the same state. This hobby often has small circles and many folks know other folks and do business accordingly. I think it's just awful that anyone would drag good people into such asinine baloney.

Furthermore, that is not a picture of me. I have never seen the fella in it before and anyone that has met me in person can tell you that ain't me. Jim Mason from Bebos burms, Dan Magano, to name the most recent people I have met in person to do snake deals. So whoever says that's me is full of coon crap.

Now, I am done with this nonsense. I have a successful business to run. This site is just despicable in that good folks can be so degraded in such a way with zero proof of wrongdoing.

David Beauchemin

Old 01-10-2007, 04:10 AM   #109
HerpVenue
1 so which state did you file articles of incorporation in?
2. So do you have a closed or open colony.

End all this.

Post a pic of your driver's license. You can block out the number.
But I would love to see a face with the name. And please don't tell me its been revoked. for if you tell me your license has been revoked......then you are right. this truly is a small world. and you have everything in common with damon heynen.

Why is it, that absolutely NOTHING is in your name? as if you did not exist. nothing is registered in your name.

You are right.
small world.

Website is registered in Cali
Damon is from Cali

Damon was last seen going to the south.
you are in the south.

damon pretends to have a big business
you pretend to have a big business.

damon is interested mainly in burms retics and their crosses. (but keeps other snakes)
you are interested in the same.

damon does not answer questions.
you do not answer questions.

damon doctors his pictures
you doctor your pictures

damon builds his enclosures
you build your enclosures

damon offers 4 month guarantee
you offer four month guarantee

damon offers lifetime exchange
you offer lifetime exchange

damon want the little people to afford "high end" stuff
you want the same.

damon had an open colony but claimed to have a closed one
you also have an open colony but claimed to have a closed one

damon always cried that anyone can come here and make accusations on anyone else without needing proof
You had a "friend" tell you the exact same thing and then you proceeded to cry about it like damon does
freind = your alter ego named damon

ps. the comments about your photo were, it does not really look like you. but the photo is too small to be sure. So it tells me there is big doubt in people's heads. It tells me there is a big enough resemblance that people were not willing to say 100% that it is not you.

can you also explain this quote from your website?
Quote:
With all the scammers, thieves and less-than-honest breeders in the reptile market [b]today]/b] we initially decided years ago to start breeding professionally so as to begin a new trend in the reptile business and set an example built on credibility and integrity. We hope that with time the less than honorable "breeders", greedy brokers and low down scam artists will be weeded out and disappear altogether.
So there are many scammers and thieves today.
That is why many years ago you decided to begin a new trend based on credibility and integrity.
so how did you know years ago....about the scammers and thieves of today?
did you look into Miss Cleo's Crystal ball?

Old 01-10-2007, 04:14 AM   #110
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Now, I am done with this nonsense. I have a successful business to run.

David Beauchemin
successful business?
you mean your corporation that is not registered in any of the fifty states of the good ole USofA?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart