Danielle D - pops up again - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2004, 10:40 AM   #1
Mark Allen
Danielle D - pops up again

Just a note of caution. A couple of weeks back there was a thread on Danielle about selling diamondback terripans out of New Jersey which she supposedly rescued from the soup pot.

Then the story changed that they were from Maryland but she herself is in New Jersey. Anyways, not quite sure if all that was true and/or legal.

If legally rescued and then selling, great, no problem except the facts weren't quite forth coming which raised some concern at first.

Now Miss D. is posting on Kingsnake to sell tortoises out of Miami. Just seems a little odd to go from Diamondback terripans in Jersey to torts in Florida.

As always, buyer beware

Mark Allen

Old 05-18-2004, 01:19 PM   #2
the_reptilian
Ok, This is the third thread on this girl, the second one that you have started. Why this is not on the same post you started before I don’t know. Give me facts not this I think she might be doing something wrong crap. It seems like you have it out for her and are entirely set on ruining her name with out facts. Have you even contacted her?

As a matter of fact since you brought up the other post you never did answer my question.

“I feel that if someone was really that concerned enough about it and really wanted to do the “right thing“, then maybe the proper authorities should have been contacted first and let the pros handle it. Did you call the New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife? Did you call the Maryland Department of Natural Resources? I would like to know.” Well?

Old 05-18-2004, 06:07 PM   #3
ornateterrapin
hey mark
go to hear from you again,i started to think you didn't like me anymore.but i see you posted another add about me so u were thinking about me.HOW SWEET.

BACK TO THE TERRAPINS
yes i live in nj,
but theres a food market in maryland that sells the following turtles for food,Diamondback terrapins,snapper turtles and painter turtles.terrapins are out of season right now but will be back in august.so now its snapper turtles and painter turtles.yes i go to the market and save what i can,which i thinks great.i get reciepts from maryland on all my turtles that i buy,so there no question on where they come from.END of story.

NEXT,
i have a good friend of mine that is holding/breeding my yellowfoots and redfoots for me.i had them hear but the wheather in nj is no good for that species of tortoise or any species of tortoise,plus i don't think its right to breed these guys indoors.so i sent them to florida and now i'm ready to sell them.if thats OK with you Mark.when u say beware of me
how can u say that when u can go to my buddies house and pick up the tortoises then pay for them.WOW watch out for me!!!! ha ha ha.
i have nothing to hide if you have a question just ask.

mark if you have a problem with me send me your number and i'll call you.don't post anything on me.plus is your name mark allen
i don't think so

P.S
The tortoises a have for sale are awesome if anyone is interested in them please go on kingsnake and email me

thank you
danielle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!