Adult female Peruvian/Columbian cross - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 04:20 PM   #1
Ballpythonboi
Adult female Peruvian/Columbian cross

Hey I have a great P/C cross Boa. She has a great attitude(except when feeding, a little fiesty). Her pattern is great and she is 7+ feet. I got her in a trade about a year ago, but I dont have enough males for all my females. I feed her small/medium rabbits, but I have been feeding her less often in case I found a male.
I am looking to get around $400 for her. She is kind of big so shipping will be hard. I would prefer residents in PA, or MD. I will deliver within 60 miles from my house or if you are farther, I will meet you half way.

If you have any questions just ask. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

I am also selling an adult female Columbian that is about 6+ feet. She is really light with out much speckling and a nice red tail. There is a picture of her below. I am looking to get $275 for her.

Thanks,
Steve
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
Bigman101
i realy would like to buy the adult female Columbian that is about 6+ feet, please email me at daman1255@yahoo.com or give me a call at 401-263-1255

Mike Williams

Old 11-08-2004, 06:59 PM   #3
Ballpythonboi
I can meet any potential buyer at...

If you are anywhere the NARBC in phily this weekend or near the havre de grace show in MD I can bring the boa(s) to you. I am planning on going to the NARBC this weekend so email me at vipersb13@aol.com if you are interested.

Steve
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread