AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:27 PM   #51
Gary O
I am sorry to say that everyone says

"even the big time people" or "even this big breeder"

If you are not going to say names then it means nothing bro.

I also know breeders. But it does not mean anything

Old 01-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #52
John E Dove
Personally, I think that tihs thread was only started because Mr. (Intense Herpetoculture) Miller is starting to feel the pressure of his bad acts and sought to lash out at someone who exposed him on another site.
He is no longer allowed to post ads on KS, Arachnoboards, or VenomousReptiles which were 3 of his main sales points and I have seen him mentioned on a few other sites as being disreputable as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
I have been taking active steps to correct the prior situation with people I owe refunds to. …………………………..
I have e-mailed most if not everyone I owe with offers to settle the debts with other animals, or even animals they orginally ordered. Some of these people took me up on the offers, some are waiting for incoming shipments, and some have refused to accept nothing but cash (which I told them will take longer as I do not any extra cash lying around).
Mr. Miller,
If this is true, after all of the lies you have told in the past, the only way anyone is going to believe it is if those people come on here and make it known that you have indeed settled your account with them.

Old 01-16-2008, 06:05 PM   #53
christophermchale
did bill haast say that al is a jerkoff?

Old 01-16-2008, 06:07 PM   #54
christophermchale
i have to admit though...

i cant say that i know al from a hole in the ground, but it seems like this whole argument just gets dumber and dumber.

i personally think that what al does for not only reptile keeping but VENOMOUS reptile keeping make him somewhat well known and i think that he would do everything he could to not make himself look like an idiot.

maybe im wrong though...

Old 01-16-2008, 08:11 PM   #55
nora
Justyn...this thread is hardly worth a word in the BOI, nor does it warrent any information pertaining to Al personally ripping YOU off. The boi is mostly for those of us to let others know who are good in their deals or not. Not for crying that Big Bad Al got you banned on another site, or that he's "threatened" you. Did Al actually make verbal threats against your physical well-being or did he just threaten your "good-name" (not like you have one anyway to threaten.......)

Here lets remind you of what the BOI is intended for...
Quote:
This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of herptile related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with.
So tell us Justyn.. how did Al exactly rip you off? and dont say because he went behind your back, got Joe to talk to your exporter, and then got an airbill with your shippment information and was actually "scammed" by the exporter's brother, which happens to be the SAME guy that translates for the exporter you deal with...

oh btw.. I have the perfect solution to your problem... If Al's that much a of pain in the rear for you, then do yourself a favor.. Walk away from the computer and shut it off... permanently. kthanx.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:43 PM   #56
rthom
Exclamation

Were well on the way to another "war and peace" . Just for the curious ,did Al pay for shipping for your shipment that he thought was his? Also before you say "so and so say's" back it up with name's. Heresay isn't the way to win this. You guy's agree to disagree .Leave it at that.This thread is full of pro Al and pro Justyn. Acts and deeds will win. So get your house in order.Those that have to.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #57
Wilomn
I still want to see the permit al says he had.

I think he's lying.

I think he's mad a justyn and making things rough for him as payback.

I don't care whether he and justyn had a falling out.

I do care that al did business with justyn a month ago and was pleased with that business because he got what he wanted but when he got screwed by justyn's exporter THEN all of a sudden he feels the need to put justyn in thumbscrews.

al, you're stinking pretty bad here.

You gonna post those import permits or pull a mr. clark and slink away?

Old 01-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #58
Intense Herpetoculture
No, I paid for shipping. Al's money in no way touched my shipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rthom
Were well on the way to another "war and peace" . Just for the curious ,did Al pay for shipping for your shipment that he thought was his? Also before you say "so and so say's" back it up with name's. Heresay isn't the way to win this. You guy's agree to disagree .Leave it at that.This thread is full of pro Al and pro Justyn. Acts and deeds will win. So get your house in order.Those that have to.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:13 AM   #59
lizardsister2
That's all well and good Justyn, but the point is right now this is in no way a BOI thread. If you could say "Don't do business with Al Cortiz he'll intentionally tell lies to ruin your rep so that he can blackmail you into getting his way" and actually provide evidence it could arguably be a BOI issue especially if there were other people coming on and saying he does this as a habit. Certainly folks would want to be warned about that. But you can't just say he said bad things that aren't true, got me banned unfairly, and everyone else agrees with me. You would have to post some evidence that he had posted something about you that was untrue and malicious and all the other people you're talking about would have to come on here and tell us personally about their similar experiences. Whether this is true or not you don't seem to be able to produce the evidence. And other people who are posting their Al Cortiz experiences are posting positive ones so you probably just need to let it go.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:12 AM   #60
Roy G
Well, I'm bored, and I enjoy drama, so I'm going to give my two cents. I don't much care about cutting out the middle man. It may or may not be ethical, but it's not the stuff of bad guys. The merit I see in Justyn's complaint is this: As I understand it, Al did a deal with Justyn prior to this, in full knowledge of Justyn's past problems and reputations. The deal went well, and yet Al is out bad-mouthing JM after the fact. At worst, this supports the allegation that Al is trying to get back at Justyn for something that was not his fault by ruining his business. At best, Al is a hypocrite for doing a deal with a "known scammer". Either way, it is probably unethical to do a flawless deal with someone and then try to discredit them as a scammer after the fact. I believe this to be BOI worthy.

If the facts of the deal Al and Justyn did prove incorrect, I may change my mind, but so far Justyn has been forthcoming with the evidence, and Al has been dismissive of the situation, but hasn't denied the basic facts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!