Warnings...... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2003, 09:11 PM   #1
WebSlave
Angry Warnings......

Listen up people.

I'm getting people whining and moaning about being issued warnings and I'm about tired of it. I'm busy enough with my own work, since this is in the middle of breeding season for my animals, and just don't have time to play nanny here.

Read the warnings page:

Warnings listing

Read the rules page:

BOI posting rules

Then blend in some common sense with all of this.

If you think you have a better idea on how to run this ship, then build your own site and do it. I'm trying to do my best and have dug deep in my pockets, and put a lot of blood and sweat into this to give you what you see here.

Although I am willing to listen to suggestions, I am not interested in hearing your whining. I made a decision on how to treat something that got warnings assessed and that is that. It is a way for me to let YOU know that what you did is not kosher here. It is also something that is available for people to see that some enforcement of the rules is actively taking place, so it may be appropriate for them to figure out what is right and what is wrong to do. It is purposely made to be tough to get yourself banned by breaking the rules, but not impossible. That's because it is NOT a banning tool, but a guiding tool.

The system is "as is" to you all. I have handed you the chainsaw, now you figure out how to use it. You can either build something nice with it, or cut your own danged head off with it, that's up to you.

Yeah, I'm getting pissed......

Old 04-27-2003, 09:24 PM   #2
Odd Ball Exotics
Don't let them get to you WebSlave, you're doing a great job with this site. I think most to all of us are very greatful for this site and the work you do on it.

Old 04-28-2003, 12:07 AM   #3
JungleHabitats
Rich its simple .... ( more )

ok people this world is FULL of rules and regulations .... its simple read them and FOLLOW them or you get warned ? whats so hard about that ?

If you speed you get a ticket ? but yet you know speeding is illegal.

If you litter you get a ticket? but you know this to is illegal.

Why cause you were told this or you read it somewhere telling you what happens when you do them aso just take 10-15 mins or a hour if you need it read the rules & TOS if it doesnt sink in heck read it over untill it does .

I to was warned ... Why because i left my signature out on a post ... did i whine ? nauh could i whine sure . But why what would it prove ? it would prove i VIOLATED a rule here so i just learned to make sure i post my name lol
so if you think your time is valuable then why isnt Rich's time valuable????? i think hes done a helluva job giving each one of us a place to come to. and all the expense of his own wallet!!! and the supportes of this site . so for gods sake read the writing adhere to it live with it or go whine somewhere else and be thankful that you were warned and not just dropped as apaid advertiser as ( another well know place would do) when you violate there terms of service so .... what are ya waiting for he gave ya the link go read.... before you clean the snakes cage .....

Old 05-19-2003, 06:07 AM   #4
tex959
webslave,

I just wanted to say I'm glad someone has the balls to set up an Inquiry like this one. No other website would even consider a board of Inquiry. This provides an invaluable service to all breeders and dealers that still believe in integrity. I would guess that an overwhelming amount of the complaints are coming from the "bad guys".... Think about all the innocent people that are arrested every day. They plead their case and most (not all) are set free. So life isn't always fair, but its all worth living. Even the bad has its lessons.

Im proud to live in a country where we have the freedom to say things, that some might not want to hear.

chris

Old 05-20-2003, 03:58 PM   #5
Phil
Three cheers for the webslave

Webslave,
I just wanted to say that I agree whole-heartedly with what you originally wrote in this thread and the postings that followed. I think you're doing a great job. And if a few warnings is the worst thing that happens to me in the herp business I'll consider myself lucky.
Thanks for all your hard work,
Phil Frost

Old 05-20-2003, 04:39 PM   #6
Stardust
I agree. I happen to like this website. Points and all.

Old 05-21-2003, 12:17 AM   #7
tex959
ooops here is my full name (tex 959)

Chris White.

Old 05-29-2003, 12:32 AM   #8
thomas davis
love it or leave it

yeah this place is great and webslave has put allot into it(remember how it was!?good but?/!) ,we all owe him a big THANKS ,and if someone wants to whine for getting warned oilwell ,,,,,"the big lebowski"-says it all-"the dude abides ",,,,,keep up the great work webslave ,,,, thomas davis T&S reptile farm

Old 06-03-2003, 06:41 PM   #9
pnretic
web slave

WEBSLAVE IM FORCED TO EDIT YOUR INQUIRY DUE TO YOU DID NOT POST YOUR FULL REAL NAME. JUST KIDDING YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB AND YOU BUILT A GREAT SITE. CONGRATS KEEP DOING A GOOD JOB!!!!!
PAUL NEAL

Old 06-15-2003, 01:51 PM   #10
Sparda
I agree with everyone here. This is an excellent web site, and had been very useful for me, since I am fairly new at this. I really don't know a whole lot of names of breeders. Just by sitting back and reading some of these posts I know who to stay away from and who to send my business too. Thanks alot for that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!