Female blood wanting to trade for coastal... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 09:24 AM   #1
Menagerie
Female blood wanting to trade for coastal...

I have a female Sumatran blood, about 30" long. Eating great and very healthy. She is handleable and has never offered to strike, but I still don't trust her as she is still a blood. I am looking to trade her for a handleable coastal carpet python, age or sex not important.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-01-2004, 01:36 PM   #2
MPenn
Tiffany,

Do you have any pics of her? I have a few coastals available. Contact me at mvpenn@flash.net .
Thanks, Michael

Old 11-28-2004, 05:27 PM   #3
cassys
well, I am not interested in the blood python, but I can sell a coastal to you for 100 dollars not including shippig. My apir have been copulating for the last week, so she should be gravid soon. I also have some Jungles breeding as well.

Thanks,
Cassandra

Old 11-30-2004, 05:10 PM   #4
Zena
Question Wanting to purchase your Sumatran

I would like to see pics and possible purchase your Sumatran blood. If you could email me, that would be great. Possibly we could work something out to where I can purchase for the amount you would need to buy a carpet. My email is Skeet79792000@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menagerie
I have a female Sumatran blood, about 30" long. Eating great and very healthy. She is handleable and has never offered to strike, but I still don't trust her as she is still a blood. I am looking to trade her for a handleable coastal carpet python, age or sex not important.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread