Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 161 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:43 AM   #1601
FresnoTortoise
At the end of the day, Ty offered OP an Albino Tegu that he produced, just like what was posted on the Raffle. Ty asked OP for her shipping address to ship and gave her deadline.

With 2 days remain on the deadline, OP decided to sue Ty in small claims court in Mass.

As a person who does not hate Ty park, not a facebook friend of his or ever bought anything directly from Ty, this raffle deal is just a business deal that has gone bad. Both sides are equally at fault here, there are no victims until a person screws up the situation so bad that they becomes the victim.

Two month after the initial mass. lawsuit, OP decides to post a thread in BOI. This should have never been posted, which leads to the libel/defamation of character lawsuit. And this lawsuit has merit.

It doesn't matter who Ty's lawyer is, or if it is himself. The point it, things are going very south for OP. This thread is has now reduced itself to trolling Ty's facebook page. Which is pretty damn pathetic. Its his facebook page, and he can delete and do whatever he wants, just like you guys can do want ever you want in your own house.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:43 AM   #1602
ElliotNess
I've read this from beginning to end. I feel for the OP and hope this all works out well. What concerns me is how many people are so ignorant to the truth that has been made clear by the OP evidence.

People like Ming (Mike) Cong come on here and make it apparent how naïve and ignorant people are. People like this is how crooks thrive in a specific market. As long as there is someone to empower and cover for these idiots who are destined to make off with someone's money, this will never end.

Maybe there should be a "Wanted" poster thread with all of those that have been deemed "Bad Guys". The reason I say this is that when you go to shows, there are usually multiple people vending a booth and you never know who you are actually buying from....

Just my .02 though... carry on

Old 05-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #1603
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Two month after the initial mass. lawsuit, OP decides to post a thread in BOI. This should have never been posted, which leads to the libel/defamation of character lawsuit. And this lawsuit has merit.
You have been, or are, incorrect about a "few" things. Just as you are about this (quoted above).

While it can be done, if all ducks are in a row, defamation suits are not always the easiest to win.
Many people file these when their case does not meet the requisites for a defamation lawsuit.

That said, the number one requisite, for a defamation suit, is falsehood/s having been stated/written about a person (the plaintiff) or a situation involving that person.
If what a defendant has said/written is the truth, that, alone, will make the plaintiff lose his/her defamation lawsuit.

As far as I am aware, and via what has been presented (screenshots and more), the OP (Michelle) appears to have been truthful.

~~~~

Old 05-11-2017, 11:12 AM   #1604
Sugarhedgie

This it to turtle man
He offered me a tegu that would grow up to look like the one in the photo in the raffle post.
Already admitting he didn't produce any and couldn't get any from his undesclosed "breeder friend"
Any normal human being who cares for their animals and where they come from would wonder or ask where that tegu would be coming from.

And don't twist this to it was going to be a t+ because if you read his comment # 77 he clearly stated "when I decided to give her a t+ I didn't communicate that to her because I wanted to see what type of a person she is and she was greedy till the end". What reputable and honest business person does this ?????
All he had to say is ive decided to send you a t+ purple albino because that is all I produced, can I have your shipping adress and what day works for you!!!!
It WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER!!!

Also when shipping live animals the receiver has to be home. So when TOLD ME I will ship it on Monday i would have needed to be here. He should have asked what a good day to ship was as well.

IM SORRY BUT DEFAMATION is NOT truth opinions , or telling the truth that I won a raffle for a albino tegu or 3000 and never received it.
Sorry to say his case is not "strong" it in my opinion is frivolous and lacks merit.
One reason being that he states "he can just because" (similar to the anti slap theory and because he has filed it why? Because he didn't follow through and honor his and the ircfs raffle terms and someone told the story how they won and didn't receive the prize!!!!
He may not like what other people are saying on here and how many people are are not on "his side" but I have no control of that. The people here have seen all the pride and have read the thread and agree that he the IRCF and his raffle terms were not upheld!!!

If this moves forward , my counterclaim will be solid and strong because I didn't go around doing what he did. I have posted proof to back up everything that happened. And not just 1/2 of it.
He has called me many many names. His blind followers have made public threats, and they had a raffle and have been deceptive and unfair. To say the least. If he is representing himself and he wins there are no legal fees to be won. If I win because I am represented. we will be asking for legal fees.

Your representation of what will happen is inaccurate

QUOTE=ElliotNess;1999684]I've read this from beginning to end. I feel for the OP and hope this all works out well. What concerns me is how many people are so ignorant to the truth that has been made clear by the OP evidence.

People like Ming (Mike) Cong come on here and make it apparent how naïve and ignorant people are. People like this is how crooks thrive in a specific market. As long as there is someone to empower and cover for these idiots who are destined to make off with someone's money, this will never end.

Maybe there should be a "Wanted" poster thread with all of those that have been deemed "Bad Guys". The reason I say this is that when you go to shows, there are usually multiple people vending a booth and you never know who you are actually buying from....

Just my .02 though... carry on[/quote]

Old 05-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #1605
Lucille
Quote:
Both sides are equally at fault here
I believe that both Ty and the IRCF have fault, both morally and legally, and Michelle still does not have the prize she won.

Quote:
And this lawsuit has merit.
You really have no clue about the requirements of such a suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post

That said, the number one requisite, for a defamation suit, is falsehood/s having been stated/written about a person (the plaintiff) or a situation involving that person.
If what a defendant has said/written is the truth, that, alone, will make the plaintiff lose his/her defamation lawsuit.

As far as I am aware, and via what has been presented (screenshots and more), the OP (Michelle) appears to have been truthful.

~~~~
I agree.

Old 05-11-2017, 12:35 PM   #1606
Donald C
I think we would all be better off completely ignoring Ming as he has shown himself to be completely immune to logic and reason. If you read all of the evidence posted in the thread and still believe Ty is in the right, then there is no saving that person and no reason to so much as acknowledge them.

Old 05-11-2017, 12:38 PM   #1607
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
I think we would all be better off completely ignoring Ming as he has shown himself to be completely immune to logic and reason. If you read all of the evidence posted in the thread and still believe Ty is in the right, then there is no saving that person and no reason to so much as acknowledge them.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #1608
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-11-2017, 03:32 PM   #1609
Sugarhedgie
Legal fees

I just received a $500.00 donation anonymous at senders request to help me with my legal fees.
Words can not explain how surprised and grateful I am.
So THANK YOU SO MUCH if you are reading this.

Normally I never take handouts but it is clear that this is not going to be a cheap battle to fight.

Any help is welcomed and would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you to everyone for your support

Michelle

Old 05-11-2017, 07:51 PM   #1610
DavidBeard
This Cong guy just doesn't know when to stop, does he?

If you look up the word "biased" in the Dictionary, your picture is there, Mike. Or Ming. Or whatever fake name you have this week.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu