FeedersPlus.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #1
Tummy
Question FeedersPlus.com

Anybody dealt with Feeders Plus www.feederplus.com?
Best I can tell they are a NY company, that ships out of Tampa, FL. I emailed and tried to contact them by phone and so far have received no response. Just want to know if they are legit and how their feeders rate.

thanks,

Matt Tumilty

Old 01-04-2005, 01:12 AM   #2
AndrewF
If you do a search, you should find a thread that was started not that long ago

Old 01-04-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
Tummy
None found

Searched, none found for feedersPlus.com, just Rodent pro and others, if you can find it you are the man. I have already placed an order, I figure I can be the "guinea pig". I'll keep everyone informed.

Matt Tumilty

Old 01-05-2005, 07:58 AM   #4
JTGoff69
You'll find it if you search for www.feedersplus.com on here. If I were you, I would cancel my order now while you have the chance. I waited over 13 days for a CONFIRMATION and shipping info. Never got it. TERRIBLE service!
Jennifer Thompson

Old 01-05-2005, 08:02 AM   #5
JTGoff69
Sorry Matt, my bad, it was under feedersplus.com.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...eedersplus.com

Jennifer Thompson

Old 01-05-2005, 08:16 PM   #6
Tummy
Thanks

Thanks Jennifer,
I took your advice and cancelled my order, I tried to call and email one last time with no response. I also got a quote from "bigcheeserodent.com", more feeders for just about the same price. I have also seen enough good stuff here about them so the choice was an easy one. I wish I would have found this site along time ago.

Matt Tumilty

Old 01-05-2005, 10:17 PM   #7
Corey Woods
Matt,

Go with RodentPro (www.rodentpro.com).........they have the best rodents around.

Corey Woods

Old 01-05-2005, 11:58 PM   #8
JTGoff69
You're welcome Matt, and I agree with Corey. I ordered again from Rodentpro.com and was very happy with my order. Big Cheese is also a great place so you are in good hands with them as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!