Beautiful Beardie For sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #1
rtb_lover
Beautiful Beardie For sale

Beautiful yellow man beardie for sale. He loves to take baths and play in the water. he eats from your hand. Very sweet. I have little time to spend with him and i would rather give him a good home. $30.00 with full tank and set up. I also have two female crowned geckos I'm letting go at a good price. You buy one i give you one for free.

call and ask for shawn 818-726-3364
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2007, 05:41 PM   #2
hcya10
hey,
how old is your beardie?? would you consider shipping?? and if you had any pictures could you email me at homeschoolballer@earthlink.net ?
thanks, -josh

Old 02-06-2007, 07:53 AM   #3
replvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtb_lover
Beautiful yellow man beardie for sale. He loves to take baths and play in the water. he eats from your hand. Very sweet. I have little time to spend with him and i would rather give him a good home. $30.00 with full tank and set up. I also have two female crowned geckos I'm letting go at a good price. You buy one i give you one for free.

call and ask for shawn 818-726-3364
Would you be willing to shp? What is his age, size? Any pics?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread