Jeff Ronne The Boaphile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
Atlas511
Jeff Ronne The Boaphile

Jeff is the best. He helped over the phoen and did not rush at all. We talked about snakes and it turns out he grew up where i live now. He is a very nice guy and make the BEST rack available PERIOD.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:49 PM   #2
beastie
i have to back that up. i have several cages from him, and they are high quality! he stands behind his product (had one come in with a chipped corner, got a big discount on the next cage!) and is a good guy to deal with.

i know some people will crash this with the whole "he won't return my email/phone calls/etc." this can happen. try running a business as busy, and with the exposure that his has, pretty much by yourself... you may find yourself stretched thin...

Jeff has always come through, and RIGHT ON SCHEDULE for everything i've bought from him. GOOD GUY!

bryan

Old 05-18-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
JimiSnakes
I'll third that vote. Jeff is one of a kind. Top notch in my book.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:25 PM   #4
shrap
Every transaction I have had with Jeff has been perfect. Outstanding cages!!

Old 05-18-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
jfarah
I've bought 3 different cages from Jeff on 2 occasions and everything went PERFECT. I love the cages and Jeff was awesome!

Old 05-18-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
drimes
Jeff has always been a first rate guy with me too!

Great cages delivered when they were promised!

Denny Rimes

Old 06-14-2007, 11:44 AM   #7
Pythons Rock
Super service! Great pricing and was delivered on time with no problems, enclosures are high quality, would recommend to all!

Old 07-02-2007, 09:14 PM   #8
reagorfu
I just got my first Boaphile cage, and it is great. Mr. Rhone was very nice and helped me figure out what i needed. When it did not arive when he said it would and I called him eh said that it went out already and someone signed for it, and I found out that it was my fault. It went to my old addy because I did not change it on my paypal, I then had to wait to get the cages from the people who live there now. It is funny now but 4 hours ago it was horrible, but again all my fault. He was very helpful and wanted me to call him to make sure that I got them ok. Cheers to you Mr. Rhone.

Old 07-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #9
VFR!
I have to add to that, Jeff is good at what he does because he is so passionate about it. You can show him the most plain boa and he will see nothing but beuty. He is a great person to talk to and pretty funny too. I purchased 10 enclosure from him 3 years ago and they are still in the same shape as when I first got them. Keep up the good work Jeff.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!