Indigo Snakes in New York - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
Rakshasanyc
Indigo Snakes in New York

Does anybody know if it is legal to keep Eastern Indigos in New York? I was told by one source that Eastern Indigos are illegal in the state: I've heard from yet another that it is legal with a permit and said permit is fairly easy to get. The various New York state websites are not a whole lot of help with regard to finding out whom one talks to and how one goes about getting this permit.

I'm more curious than anything else -- right now I'm looking to focus my collection, not expand it -- but I figured that maybe someone here would know.