CB 14 California red sideds - Neon Blue phase & "Panichi white" phase, pinky feeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-06-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
Scott2
CB 14 California red sideds - Neon Blue phase & "Panichi white" phase, pinky feeders

Due to a high number of holdbacks, I have decided to part with 2 males, one is a Neon Blue and the other is a Panichi high white x neon blue. These are both CBB 14's and they both eat F/T unscented pinks twice a week and are flawless. Pictured are the actual snakes for sale. The top 2 pics are of the Neon Blue, the bottom 2 are of the Panichi x Neon Blue line. The Panichi Male has a glow to him that the pics don't capture.

$225 each

Shipping is extra. Accepted forms of payment are Paypal, credit cards via Paypal and USPS money orders. Questions, email Scott Felzer (NO PM'S PLEASE) @ SFelzer1@nc.rr.com or call/text 919-413-8321 EST. Website is www.albinogartersnake.com. Thanks !

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #2
lepidus
Not a garter guy, but man those are some beautiful animals!

Old 12-13-2015, 12:54 AM   #3
mesana
Hello! I know this is an old post, but I'm curious...

Do you have any of these for sale? If so how much are they? If not, can I get on a waiting list?

1. Blue Striped Garter (Malfatti) lines, sky blue color?
2. Neon Blue California red-sided garter
3. High blue Puget Sound garter
4. Flame Garter (with lots of red)
5. Normal red sided (with lots of red)

Thanks,

Dianne

Old 12-13-2015, 04:11 PM   #4
FlameBoy
Unfortunatly scott felzer is no longer breeding nor in the snake hobby it seems as though early in 2015 breeding season he sold his collection and fell off the face of the earth
This is a sad misfortune amongst the thamnophis community

Old 12-17-2015, 03:53 PM   #5
Minkness
Has anyone continued i his foot steps with this garter by chance?

Old 12-17-2015, 04:22 PM   #6
FlameBoy
yes theirs many people who breed the infernalis i will pm you some contacts to help you in your search
happy holidays

Old 01-21-2016, 07:21 PM   #7
1CoolDad
Who has Scott's Pugets? I'd like a pair or trio of the high blues.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:18 AM   #8
FlameBoy
the person who recieved scotts pugets didnt do so well with them they are deceased now and blue pugets let alone any color phase puget are seldom seen however their may be some availible this season from what ive been hearing

Old 02-04-2016, 08:52 PM   #9
MSB1
Scott mailed me 4 males last spring for $400.00 one was d.o.a. none of them lasted 2 weeks. Then I ordered a male from your neighbor for $150.00 and he had you ship it and it arrived completely cooked. Stinking steam actually came out of the deli cup that had heat packs on both sides of it. I'm out $550.00. I had 30 females that just gave up when they couldn't mate last year. Completely killed off my collection. Your neighbor promised to send me a replacement all last year and never did. It's good that people that sell sick animals get forced out of the hobby.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:30 PM   #10
FlameBoy
michael stephen bryant

That sounds like a thread for the boi
Make sure you have proof to back up any allegations you make

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!