Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #21
Harpy254
I think somebody's playing limbo cause they went as low as they can go. This does not help reinforce my faith in people... to the max

Old 05-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #22
StrictlyExotics
I will say one thing, nothing against Rick... Rick right around when he received about 500.00 or so, he stated that he did not want anymore of the donations (in chat) and wanted the rest of the funds to go to Maggie and the girls. I am not sure If Rick remembers this, or anyone else for that matter. I was defnitely confused when it said that Rick received close to 1000.00 though.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #23
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I will say one thing, nothing against Rick... Rick right around when he received about 500.00 or so, he stated that he did not want anymore of the donations (in chat) and wanted the rest of the funds to go to Maggie and the girls. I am not sure If Rick remembers this, or anyone else for that matter. I was defnitely confused when it said that Rick received close to 1000.00 though.
i remember him thanking anybody who gave and he didn't want anything else, and that she needs it more than he does.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #24
crissabella
I honestly don't know how they can look at themselves each morning, knowing that they stole from a grieving family I guess guilty conscience is not a phrase they're familiar with

Old 05-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #25
StrictlyExotics
Not that I needed anything from anyone for the tornado damage that I went through but, this is why I made the statement that I did about auctions, donations, etc... I did NOT want this.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:51 PM   #26
StrictlyExotics
Hey, I am wondering if people can put in PayPal claims and disputes against them for the money. I know its been awhile and they received a lot of it in the form of gifts, but surely there has to be something we can do.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #27
elkmillbillyreptiles
Wow. I knew it. Man I can't believe this.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #28
SierraMarie
Dave,
Thank you so much for going the extra mile to bring this to light. I know it took a lot of work and was emotional to say the least when dealing with people we thought we could trust in a dark hour. My gratitude goes out to you.

Maggie,
I am so so sorry that this happened to you in your time of need. You, the girls and your son have and will always be in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying that we can collect all the funds owed to you from these scam artists.

Jeff and Christina,
Words can not express how I feel right now in regards to you two but I shall try. I am ashamed to of ever called you a friend and even more disgusted how you Christina could call yourself a friend of Maggie's. She called you for comfort and cried on the phone for hours with you in her time of need and like all good con artists you built up her trust and stole from her and her children. You guys need to make this right and need to make it right NOW. I am sickened at this development.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #29
brd7666
This has got to be one of the lowest things someone can do. If I was Rich, I would ban them for being scum bags.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #30
HyderHouseHerps
I'm a little confused about how this went down as I was away from Fauna when the auctions were going on, etc. Was this money for auctions they won or were they acting as the "treasurer" for the Kimmel family fund?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles