If You Love Hybrids Youll Love This!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-15-2005, 10:32 PM   #1
themselves
Exclamation If You Love Hybrids Youll Love This!!!

I just recently got back into snakes about 7 months ago, and it has been a good return from my 3 year hiadus! the biggest project of my life is going beautifully!! (please people if you dont like what im doing i frankly dont care about your anti hybrid propoganda, so please dont even try to preach your crap to me!) MAN I HOPE THEY ARE FERTILE!!! thanks for looking. (all positive feed back welcome)
peace.
jeff
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2005, 10:44 PM   #2
Lucille
Nice pic; I think you might get more positive feedback if you did not come on so negative yourself. In life, you get what you expect much of the time.

Old 04-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #3
Karen Hulvey
Wow, what a unique paring. Keep us updated as to eggs, etc.
Supposed there are eggs and they hatch. What would you call them? Bloody balls. LOL

Old 04-15-2005, 11:02 PM   #4
themselves
its all good, since I myself and people i know that are for hybrids here crap from all the people that hate on us. and no matter how i said anything i expected to get atleast 1 message about how im destroying some kinda gene pool, and how im gonna ruin the future for the pure blood lines of the reptiles, yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah. im a good person you just gotta get to know me. my intentions are good.

jeff

Old 04-15-2005, 11:05 PM   #5
themselves
actually friends of mine Chris jackson produced the very first ones in 2002 and they are called Borneoballs and Steve Roussis produced some in 2003 and his are from a marble borneo so his are called Superballs. and they are all very beautiful animals. if you visit www.roussisreptiles.com and look at his collection it shows some information and pics of his babies. very hard to produce due to low rate of fertility. im hoping for the best. ill keep everyone updated on to how things go. thanks for looking.
peace.

jeff

Old 04-18-2005, 07:11 PM   #6
themselves
my mistake, borneoballs were produced '01 and superballs were produced '02.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!