has anybody done business wit Reptipro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #1
reptilasix
has anybody done business wit Reptipro

he has no history nor feedback and is a member six month ago.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
LauraB
I've not done business with ReptiPro, but was interested in the chams. I see s/he lists South Carolina as home on his/her profile here. ReptiPro is selling baby Panther chameleons, Bredl's pythons, baby Spotted Turts, and 2 Pastel Pythons here.

At Kingsnake, an "N.L. Miller" is selling the same baby chameleons, Ornate boxies, yellow Ackies, Burmese Mountain Torts, and has "want to buy your ...." ads.

At Reptile Auctions, seller "HerpPro" is selling the same baby chams, Bredl's pythons, baby Spotted turts, Ackies and a Carpet Python cross, but lists Minneapolis as "location". HerpPro there is also a new user (Dec. 2006) and only one feedback post.

For some reason, the wording of all the ads and photos remind me of Herpetology101/ HerpExpert/Terd Ferguson who has had ads here and "Erd" who I believe had ads at Reptile Auctions a few months ago. I'm going to email and try to get more much more info before I commit to a buy.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #3
tucsontorts
I have

I did business with NL Miller a few weeks ago. I purchased two cb greek tortoises. I believe he is associated with repti-pro or at least that's what the label on the box and the account in paypal said. Animals were good, shipping was awful.

I requested that the torts be shipped thursday for friday, as friday is my day off. Wednesday night I get an email saying the animals were shipped, call dhl and schedule for the animals to be held at their sorting facility so I can pick them up on my lunch break. Thursday comes and no tortoises. Contact dhl, shipment is delayed in Ohio, temps in Ohio that night were supposed to be about 19 degrees. Email NL Miller asking if the box has a heat pack, he advises me that it does not and that Greeks hibernate in their native range. I kind of agreed that the heat pack may have done more harm than good, but the hibernating comment did not reassure me. I was worried about prolonged exposure to below freezing temps.

Friday morning, I check status with dhl, package is at sorting facility. Arrive at sorting facility, get box. Box is just cardboard box stuffed with newspaper, no styro. Tortoises are in small deli cups with shredded paper towl. Bottom line, we miscommunicated with the day of shipping, could have been my fault, but I expected to at least have them shipped in a styro box. Tortoises are fine, only complaint shipping.

Justin MacDuff

Old 03-17-2007, 10:37 PM   #4
tinmantribe5
PRO HERPS AKA HERPETOLOGY101

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THIS 2 NAME COMPANY.HE SOLD ME A TORTOISE HATCHLING WITCH WAS SEVERLY DEHIDRATED AND DIED 2 WEEKS LATER

Old 03-18-2007, 06:14 PM   #5
tucsontorts
I am not sure that we are talking about one in the same, tin who was your contact person? Are you sure they are associated with reptipro? Sorry to hear about your little guy.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
cbaker81
Unhappy My Company Name is ReptiPro but I am not the individual(s) Listed

My name is Christopher Baker and I own the company ReptiPro and the domain name www.reptipro.com

I am in no way affiliated with any of the individuals selling reptiles that are mentioned above. I am located in Kentucky and have just started sell some of my baby Cherry Head tortoises and Leopard Geckos.

I do not and have not sold any other specimens other than a Dumerils Boa on any site other than my own. I am going to try to get these other individuals to stop using my company name as it is soon to be a registered Trademark.

I am sorry that others have had misfortune in dealing with these unscrupulous people and hate that my company name is involved. If any one has any questions or needs anything from me please just ask. I am dedicated to my customer service and don't want to have this bad post related to me.

Thanks,
Christopher Baker
sales@reptipro.com
www.reptipro.com

Old 06-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
Royal Morphz
Chris the Last post on the thread you just pulled from the depths was on 3-18-07 over 2 years ago. Please read the dates on the posts

Old 06-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
Chris the Last post on the thread you just pulled from the depths was on 3-18-07 over 2 years ago. Please read the dates on the posts
Even I pay attention to old posts when researching a seller. He's perhaps making a preemptive post so that there isn't a crapload of explaining to do later on.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #9
ReptiPro1
Exclamation This is the new business username for ReptiPro

This is the new business user name that I have set up for my business ReptiPro.

My name is Christopher Baker and I own ReptiPro and www.reptipro.com

anyone that has any questions as to my business and the specimens I have available please email me at sales@reptipro.com

And yes I was just trying to nip a potential situation in the bud so that people researching me wouldn't get me confused with these other deviants using my company name.

Sorry to rehash old posts but I feel that it is necessary to protect my good name and the name of my business.

Thanks Everyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!