Chris Nash - CEO, Bay Area Arboreals; you deside - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:21 PM   #31
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonjoepython
is it possible this person is a cop, and they often set people up like this?
No it is not. It would entrapment if presented this way.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:07 AM   #32
snakeman56
I got this today

I don't know if this should be here, But I found it odd that he asked me about an add I had. I have attached both emails. Is the norm or is it a scam? I told him I did not want to do this at all. What do you guys make of this??

Thanks
Tom

---- Original Message -----
To: <snakeman56@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: Message about: 2007 Irian Jaya Pythons

> *************
. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> Tom-
>
>
> My name is Chris with Bay Are Arboreals, and I wanted to talk to you about some of your carpet pythons. We put on a bi-anual show for all our past and previous customers that we advertise on both the radiop and print media about. WE wanted to discuss the possibility of being able to bring in some of your ani als to our show. We have around a 98% sell out rate every year and there is no fee to participate. Please call me at your earliest convenience to dscuss things further.
>
> Thank you-
> Chris Nash
> Bay Area Arboeals
> 510-225-5371
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
> This person may or may not be who they say they are.
> The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.
>
> Sent 03:59 PM, Nov 28th, 2007 from I.P. Address 207.200.116.137/cache-ntc-ac08.proxy.aol.com
>
>

----- Original Message -----
To: snakeman56@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: 2007 Irian Jaya Pythons

Yes, you ship on consignment, we sell during the show and either we buy whatever is left over after the show personally, or we send it back on our buck if not.

Chris Nash
CEO, Bay Area Arboreal's
510-225-5371

Old 11-29-2007, 12:43 AM   #33
Gecko_Den
Sounds like he is trolling for some free snakes...

Old 11-29-2007, 12:47 AM   #34
Nagini
Yes, This is someone you do NOT want to do business with in my opinion. Scamming people, offering pot and false medical cards as payment..whats next?

Old 11-29-2007, 03:10 AM   #36
Dennis Hultman
There also seems to be a beware post about him on Alex Hue's site but I don't have access to that thread at the moment.
Quote:
BEWARE Chris @ Bay Area Arboreals!

June 9th, 2006 01:24 PM
by ChaosCat

Old 12-13-2007, 02:44 AM   #37
budgie
re

its been a while since i've ben on this board,just reading this about mr chris.
I had dealing with this dude a few years back,got a gtp off him,the dude is off his head on drugs,i paid $600 for the snake,he told me it was trooper walsh blood line,so i jumped on it to make a long story short ,he comes to my place with the snake,i taled to him for a few days before getting the snake he seem cool,so the day came for the snake,he comes with it off his head on drugs,said he forgot the paper work for the snake and he would bring it later.
i rang him emailed him,never heard from the dick again,
this dude is bad,dont have anything to do with him,he will fill you fullof shit telling you he ships reptiles all over the world,

Old 12-13-2007, 09:45 AM   #38
liquidleaf
What do you mean, off his head on drugs? How was he acting? I haven't dealt with people who have been involved with drugs, so was curious as to what his behavior was like that made you think that.

Do you have any emails from your conversations? The more detail, the better to help make sure this guy doesn't rip others off.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:50 AM   #39
Suncoast Herpetological
Since "Budgie" gives his real name as John Smith and his location as the BOI, I would be hard pressed to lend a lot of credence to anything he says. If he is not willing to put his true name to his statements, They carry little weight as far as I am concerned.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:15 AM   #40
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie
its been a while since i've ben on this board,just reading this about mr chris.
I had dealing with this dude a few years back,got a gtp off him,the dude is off his head on drugs,i paid $600 for the snake,he told me it was trooper walsh blood line,so i jumped on it to make a long story short ,he comes to my place with the snake,i taled to him for a few days before getting the snake he seem cool,so the day came for the snake,he comes with it off his head on drugs,said he forgot the paper work for the snake and he would bring it later.
i rang him emailed him,never heard from the dick again,
this dude is bad,dont have anything to do with him,he will fill you fullof shit telling you he ships reptiles all over the world,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Since "Budgie" gives his real name as John Smith and his location as the BOI, I would be hard pressed to lend a lot of credence to anything he says. If he is not willing to put his true name to his statements, They carry little weight as far as I am concerned.
Nope, John Smith isn't even close.

Joseph, your real first name is required on the BOI. Please add it to your posts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!