Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:08 PM   #81
David_Means
Mike is posting ads in the classifieds again. Buyer and sellers beware.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=134857

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=134757

Old 06-06-2009, 08:51 PM   #82
David_Means
Mike is at it agian, posting for sale ads. Anyone thinking about dealing with Mike Losey, PLEASE USE CAUTION

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=135419

Old 06-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #83
ForkedTung
First time I believe I've seen avatar info. with a negative trader rating....lol.
Quote:
HerpMasters Inc.

Name : Michael K. Losey
Karma Power: 0
HerpMasters Inc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (-1)

Old 06-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #84
Willow
wow..you would think with this thread going almost 3 years now..he would have gotten the point by now = /

such a sad story...nobody wins...and those poor snakes =(

Old 06-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #85
David_Means
I had to laugh when I read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpMasters Inc. View Post
David Means is an expert at trying to exhort people from money.
Mike wrote this in response to me posting a link to this thread in one of his classified ads. I'm really not sure how warning other people about Mike, or trying to get Mike to make good on his debt to me, makes me "an expert at trying to exhort people from money". Maybe someone on here can enlighten me?
Mike had contacted me back in late March via PM wanting to apologize. I told him if he meant it, he would make it right to me and pay me what me owed. He responded back with a offer of $200. After some negotiation over the next few days, I told him I would accept his offer of $200 if he would post a public apologue in this thread. At that point I just wanted to put this behind me, recoup anything I could from him, and have him admit what he did to me was wrong. Mike repeatedly told me all he had was $200, but at the same time he was posting trying to buy reptiles. Needless to say Mike declined all my counter offers. Mike contacting me was never about making the deal right or apologizing, it was to get me to stop posting a link to this thread in his ads, and updating this thread every time I see one of his ads.

Old 06-08-2009, 04:26 AM   #86
P120_Cartman
wow...

besides the BS, howd the little carpets turn out?? They still alive? or did doctor death take those to the grave as well.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #87
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsi View Post
besides the BS, howd the little carpets turn out?? They still alive? or did doctor death take those to the grave as well.
Patrick,

One of the Carpet Pythons died, the others made it ok.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #88
David_Means
New ad in the classifieds.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=137275

I'm sure it won't be up long

Old 06-26-2009, 08:11 AM   #89
Will0W783
I saw that ad the other day, and was looking at the snake until I saw the name selling it! I can't believe the moron is still trying to sell with all the negative info about him in this thread!

Old 06-26-2009, 04:18 PM   #90
HerpMasters Inc.
Yes and I will continue to post in here. Sorry if David Means had a bad expereince with me but many others have not. Many others recommend me and my animals. Check out the date on his posts. They are 3 years old. Cmon David give it up. you are trying to trash me for no reason. There was a good faith gesture on my part to settle this and you did not take it seriously. Instead you wanted an exhorbitant amount and then at the end you said oh ok I will take the 200 you offered me. So wakeup I dont play those games.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus