Membership List? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-20-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
kmurphy
Membership List?

Why can't you search the membership list using the person's real name. I know that many don't put a name in their profile but that would only return (no matches). As it is now you don't even have the option.

While I am asking - why not city or State?

Thanks

Old 02-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
i can see the name thing being of importance, but the city and state would probably put a good load on the servers. thats just my guess though...

Old 02-20-2007, 02:46 PM   #3
kmurphy
Quote:
i can see the name thing being of importance, but the city and state would probably put a good load on the servers. thats just my guess though...
Maybe you're right. I was thinking it would be nice to know all the members from my area - for example. I have wished that I could search by name though on many occasions. I don't know everyone's screen name.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:06 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
i agree, it would ROCK to be able to see whos close by. I know of a few people already, but im sure there are more that dont even know ^_^ Maybe we can male another forum of where everyone lives? And list each state inside of that and people can post in their own state. i would love that!

Old 02-20-2007, 03:06 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Make**

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!