Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #221
Elizabethlea27
http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/gia...tml#post868306

A recurrent mite problem might not be helped by letting your snakes get onto the floor. Since mites do live in carpet...

Old 12-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #222
Elizabethlea27
Looks like Ashley won't be posting here for a while, and claims to have all adds down and to NOT be vending, can anyone please verify??

Old 12-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #223
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakara
as far as Dean he is a liar...

...has a collection that was QT'd for a year... He is a flipper, he would buy cheap or take free animals and re-sell them just as fast
Pot, meet kettle

As far as "vendor lists" that you CLAIM don't exist...
http://www.austinreptileexpo.com/new...endorlist.html

That's just ONE search.. I also recall you just talking recently elsewhere about vending at an upcoming show, but I don't recall which one. Sure I can find it sooner or later, I actually think I already posted it..? Whatever, it's out there somewhere, like all your other contradictions.

You CLAIM the CL ads aren't yours...sure..I guess several people have ads that have IDENTICAL wording to yours in your area..

You may have pulled the ONE CL ad, but I think the point here, that you keep blatantly overlooking, is that it was EVER posted AT ALL.

You keep posting like you've done absolutely NOTHING wrong.

Maybe your snakes DON'T have IBD.

What I can't fathom, is how on Earth you can even hold your head up at ALL, much less post like absolutely NOTHING is wrong, and continue to "shine the spotlight" on others, KNOWING YOU sold snakes AFTER receiving a report that even INDICATED IBD???
Oh, I know, it's because you hide under the TOS on another site that won't allow people to call you on your crap.

Forget Dean, he may or may not have sold you a sick snake that later died. IF he sold a snake knowing it was sick, then he's scum.

The point of this WHOLE thread that you keep missing:

There IS PROOF YOU KNEW YOU HAD A SNAKE DIE OF REPORTED IBD, and you sold, bred, and got MORE animals and there's proof you didn't QT for squat..
Attached Images

Old 12-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #224
amercnwmn
Yeah the mite issue has been around since early 2009, if not before..I'd have to look back, but I know it was mentioned at least in March of 09, and Ashley had just joined most of the forums around 2008 and just started getting snakes then.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #225
Tim Cole
[quote=amercnwmn;1168112]Pot, meet kettle

As far as "vendor lists" that you CLAIM don't exist...
http://www.austinreptileexpo.com/new...endorlist.html

Just a clarification...

This vendor list is from the 2010 August Expo and has not been updated to reflect 2011 Austin Expos.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #226
Elizabethlea27

Just reporting new information.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #227
hboyles66
WOW!!!! That is all I can say. She is still in denial and regardless of Mr. Deans situation there was not proff that he sold you a snake that he knew had IBD as it was in your care for 3 months with mites in your room. There ia a chance that the mites carried a disease to the BCL. That is what everyone is stateing more or less. We have proof Ashley threatened to sue Mr. Dean for selling a sick snake and she turned around and did the same thing. She was buying snakes off CL and other sites and most likely reselling them just as Mr. Dean was doing so how does that make him worse. Don't pass the spotlight. The point is you sold snakes not fully knowing whether or not you have IBD in your collection but at least Mr. Dean wasn't on many forums and site buying and selling animals and lying about it. Ashley is afraid of the BOI because she can't stand the truth. Even if the test results come back negative for IBD it will be hard to trust Ashley after all the lies and the fact she sold snakes without knowing if it was present but thought she did. I also may still have proof she was selling baby het albino boas the same month and the next month after the BCL died of the supposed IBD. No real breeder would sell snakes that fast after a possibly IBD infection.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #228
Elizabethlea27
I told her she should probably be posting this herself, and I am getting annoyed at posting for her to say the least. I am not here to post for ashley but I am not one to hide information either, BUT I DO HAVE MITES TO TREAT, so here you guys are before I leave for a while.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #229
KelliH
Yeah I was wondering what show she was supposed to be vending at. It looks like that was false.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #230
jere000
Hmmm I wonder what kind of Colubrids are in the classified?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd