Scaling Back the Collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
chevyrumble55
Scaling Back the Collection

Ah ha! Boobies get everyone's attention! So here's the deal, after years of having "too many geckos," I've decided to cut back to "just enough geckos." All proceeds will go towards a few new enclosures and my hotrod. This is not a fire sale in any way, shape or form, but prices are in no way firm. All reasonable offers will be considered. Pictures can be found on my website of most of these, or individual pics can be provided by email.

Non Geckos
1.1.0 Galliota stehlini - Subadult female, large juvenile male (95% sure on the sex of the male) - $450/pr - I'll probably end up holding onto these guys
1.1.0 Timon lepida - Subadult melanistic pair, unrelated (99% sure on the sex of the female) - $450/pr

Geckos
1.0.0 Goniurosaurus hainenensis - 2 yr old F1 adult male, very colorful - $125
0.0.2 Phelsuma grandis - crimson/WC outcrosses, strong blood/good color - $50ea
1.1.0 Phelsuma kochi - Young adult pair. Female has odd striped pattern (like a mad mad) and flop tail. Male is perfect - $100/pr obo
1.1.0 Phelsuma nigristriata - yearling pair, NICE! - $300/pr
1.1.0 Phelsuma standingi - Chunky happy “high blue” adults. Very nice animals that are super compatible and produce fat bright offspring - $200/pr
1.1.0 Phyllurus caudiannulatus - Young proven pair - $1600/pr
1.1.0 Phyllurus platurus - Young proven pair - $1000/pr
1.1.0 Rhacodactylus auriculatus - 4 yr old pair of black & white retics, some orange spotting - $200/pr
0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua - Hold back quality white shouldered PI hatchling. Lots of lighter colors and strange almost striped pattern - $450
1.0.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus - Funky yellow/cream tiger subadult male. This guy is too cool, I just already have too many cresteds - $125
0.0.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus - Sweet yellow/cream little freak produced by Andrew Gilpen of LAC Reptiles. One of the nicer offspring of Sideburns & Squirt. A steal - $125
0.0.2 Rhacodactylus ciliatus - Funky crazy oddballs produced by Andrew Gilpen of LAC Reptiles. These were sired by Skitz and show a lot of his traits. Got them to start a new project, but I just have too many cresteds as is - $100-150
1.1.0 Rhacodactylus sarasinorum - Nice young adult male, colorful, slight kink in tail (mild MBD from before I had him) and a subadult holdback female - $450/pr
0.0.1 Rhacodactylus sarasinorum - very pretty possible blonde produced by the male above. Growing fast - $200

Obviously not really interested in any trades, but I'll consider the following:
Oedura coggeri - male
Rhacodactylus chahoua - PI or Main Island - sexable
Rhacodactylus leachianus - Let me know what you have.
Rhacodactylus trachyrhynchus trachycephalus - any
Rhoptropus boutoni- cb's
AFT's - let me know what you have
Something else too cool to pass up?

-Kevin
passportherp@gmail.com
www.passportherp.webs.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!