For Sale Breeding pair of sugar gliders Leucistic/cremino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
Saphire4260
Talking Breeding pair of sugar gliders Leucistic/cremino

Looking to sell my gliders. I want them to go to a good home, they will come with the cage and set up and some supplies. They are bonded and produce whiteface/platinums every time.

Male is named Loki and he is a Leucistic
Female is named Luna and she is a Creamino

850 for the pair I will throw in the cage, a stealth wheel, several pouches and toys and everything as a plus
Attached Images
    
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2017, 06:13 PM   #2
unclelefty47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire4260 View Post
Looking to sell my gliders. I want them to go to a good home, they will come with the cage and set up and some supplies. They are bonded and produce whiteface/platinums every time.

Male is named Loki and he is a Leucistic
Female is named Luna and she is a Creamino

850 for the pair I will throw in the cage, a stealth wheel, several pouches and toys and everything as a plus
Hello. Are they difficult to keep? Can I ask why you are getting rid of them? I'm really interested in gliders and trying to learn as much as I can. What state are you in?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
 
Old 12-24-2017, 06:25 PM   #3
Saphire4260
I am in Massachusetts. They are not very difficult but they require alot of attention whoch i have been unable to provide since I am a full time student and feel that they deserve better then I can currently provide. I love them alot and will be sad to see them go however it will be for the best for them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2017, 06:31 PM   #4
unclelefty47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire4260 View Post
I am in Massachusetts. They are not very difficult but they require alot of attention whoch i have been unable to provide since I am a full time student and feel that they deserve better then I can currently provide. I love them alot and will be sad to see them go however it will be for the best for them.
Well if they are still available after I recover from the hoildays we can talk. I'm in California so I don't know how to get them here.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
 
Old 12-24-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
Saphire4260
I wouldnt want to ship them. I have had a single experience with shipping a glider amd the poor things came imto the airport looking completely traumatized. I wouldnt want to do that to them
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2017, 06:35 PM   #6
unclelefty47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire4260 View Post
I wouldnt want to ship them. I have had a single experience with shipping a glider amd the poor things came imto the airport looking completely traumatized. I wouldnt want to do that to them
Understood...

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
 
Old 12-24-2017, 06:35 PM   #7
Saphire4260
But If you know anyone down in this area mayne there is a different way to ship other then air plane
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2017, 06:36 PM   #8
Saphire4260
I am open to ideas I just dont want them to get hurt and after seeing another pair that messed up after a flight I just couldnt do that to them
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2017, 06:40 PM   #9
unclelefty47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire4260 View Post
I am open to ideas I just dont want them to get hurt and after seeing another pair that messed up after a flight I just couldnt do that to them
I do agree. They are not sold here in California so I'm looking for options. I doubt they would enjoy driving cross country.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
 
Old 12-24-2017, 06:45 PM   #10
Saphire4260
Driving would probably be better then the flying was. i think it was the engines that scared them so badly
  Contact User Check User
Reply

Tags
breeding, leucistic, sale, sugar glider

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
breeding pair of sugar gliders w/ cage rickyduckworth Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads 0 02-12-2007 01:11 PM
Breeding Pair of Sugar Gliders in NC GuentK01 Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads 1 06-01-2004 05:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 PM.







TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05105400 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted 2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC