Info Roberto Garcia / Rob Gomez - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #21
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomaddict1 View Post
Transaction started Monday. I believe he said he didn’t breed them.
Did you happen to ask for an explanation as to why he was selling a snake he himself had just acquired? Do you believe your snake to be het. for anything?

Old 10-26-2018, 12:38 PM   #22
hoopstar787
Again I only have one account. All the other are not me nor do I know who they are. If you a snake u.like get it, if not dont.
All the snakes that I post up never breed by him. My last transaction with VenomAddict1, I started they where breed by the first owner and I was the third one.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:44 PM   #23
venomaddict1
Robert there is no way for me to know for sure if the snake is get for Lucy as stated. I can only go by the word of the seller in which he assured me she was and can hopefully prove him right in the spring.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:56 PM   #24
hoopstar787
Robert Walker I got rid of the snake because, I want to get other scaleless corn and Mexican blk kings. So yes the snake I just got had to go.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:27 PM   #25
venomaddict1
Here is the animal in my possesion
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2018, 02:44 PM   #26
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomaddict1 View Post
I can only go by the word of the seller in which he assured me
Yes, our "word" leads to our credibility which in like turn leads to our reputation. Our reputation leads others to believe in us, trust us and want to maintain a relationship with us. Once this chain is broken, once a lie is repeated over and over again - then of what worth is someone's word? A liar doesn't have to lie about everything, only enough to get what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopstar787 View Post
Again I only have one account. All the other are not me nor do I know who they are.
You are some how under the false impression that if you simply repeat the above fabrication enough times it will magically become truth. You repeat this falsehood, yet don't address a single issue presented thus far, how convenient. The proof is there 'Roberto'. While your ducks are not remotely in a row, mine are. Matching IPs, matching emails, matching DOBs, matching phone numbers don't lie.

"I'm always disappointed when a liars pants don't actually catch fire."
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2018, 04:44 PM   #27
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
You are some how under the false impression that if you simply repeat the above fabrication enough times it will magically become truth. You repeat this falsehood, yet don't address a single issue presented thus far, how convenient. The proof is there 'Roberto'. While your ducks are not remotely in a row, mine are. Matching IPs, matching emails, matching DOBs, matching phone numbers don't lie.

"I'm always disappointed when a liars pants don't actually catch fire."
It's always the same story people just don't realize that when a mod contact them and ask them about the relationship between one account and the other mods already know the answer they just want to see if they gonna come clean or keep lying

I guess Roberto made his choice

Old 10-26-2018, 06:24 PM   #28
hoopstar787
I did make the other account Rob Gomez, I know I am not the only who has done this. To drum up more business inquiries about the scaleless rat snakes.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:29 PM   #29
elena
You violated the rules of this website and were dishonest about it multiple times. You were dishonest to your customers. Just because you are not the first dishonest scammer to grace these forums, does not make you any less of a dishonest scammer.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:32 PM   #30
elena
What else have you been dishonest about? Who knows what else you were dishonest about? Is that ratsnake really 100% het leucisitic?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!