Inquiry Lucille Hollander - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #11
Ed Clark
I would not hesitate to buy anything she has for sale.

Old 01-25-2019, 05:27 PM   #12
Akiranar
Looking at the OP's posting history, it seems that he just wants to stir the pot.

Old 01-25-2019, 05:51 PM   #13
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Looking at the OP's posting history, it seems that he just wants to stir the pot.

I agree, but what's his reason???

Two of us have asked him for his reason for asking, and starting the thread.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-25-2019, 06:05 PM   #14
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieds76 View Post
Has any one had dealings with Ms. Hollander? Good experiences or bad?
Lol! Go away troll!

Old 01-25-2019, 07:09 PM   #15
Lucille
Thank you everyone for the compliments. I pmed Steve asking him why he put up the thread and he did not reply.
I looked through his previous posts and remember his odd post about a turtle, perhaps I made a comment about it but can't find it, or maybe I just thought about making a comment.

Old 01-25-2019, 09:26 PM   #16
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Thank you everyone for the compliments. I pmed Steve asking him why he put up the thread and he did not reply.
I looked through his previous posts and remember his odd post about a turtle, perhaps I made a comment about it but can't find it, or maybe I just thought about making a comment.
I think it's hilarious that someone would post such a "nothing burger" here. When playing whack a mole, always make sure you're not the mole, lol. The BOI loves that game and has too many hammers...

Old 01-25-2019, 09:47 PM   #17
tlmoon
I would do business with Lucille any day without hesitation. She is a great asset to the herp community!

Old 01-25-2019, 09:58 PM   #18
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I pmed Steve asking him why he put up the thread and he did not reply.
Of course not. Just looking to cause trouble, but he's obviously barking up the wrong tree!

Old 01-25-2019, 10:18 PM   #19
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Of course not. Just looking to cause trouble, but he's obviously barking up the wrong tree!
^^^^^^^^^^

Don't you know.

Started the thread, but he knows he's damned if he comes back, knowing what's waiting for him.

He started a nonsense BOI thread, about a known person, with an impeccable reputation, and doesn't have the cojones to come back.

There's men and there's mice, need I say more.

Lynn Peterson

Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-26-2019, 09:11 AM   #20
snowgyre
What a strange account. He comes onto Fauna, makes only 7 posts (3 of which were on classifieds ads and 4 in the BOI), and the only person he starts a thread on is long time member Lucille? I'm not sure if he's an overenthusiastic newbie, a kid with too much time, or an old timer with a chip of his shoulder. I'm genuinely confused. I don't like to ascribe malice to what can be explained with ignorance or stupidity, but this situation is truly bizarre.

In any case, I too vouch for Lucille and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!