Inquiry Lucille Hollander - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:53 AM   #41
Mike Schultz
This does make me curious, has anybody ever had a reptile related transaction with Lucille? No ill intention behind the question, just wondering as I have never seen her active in any other community besides this one, and always in response to others' transactions, not her own.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:54 AM   #42
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
This does make me curious, has anybody ever had a reptile related transaction with Lucille? No ill intention behind the question, just wondering as I have never seen her active in any other community besides this one, and always in response to others' transactions, not her own.
I did run a search on the BOI, btw - it returned every thread on the forum since 2004 so that was not super helpful to my query

Old 01-29-2019, 11:57 AM   #43
Robert Walker
Quote:
Check back here on 2/3/19, I'll let you know what I found...since you are that curious.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:03 PM   #44
Mike Schultz
If I become a contributing member do I get the ability to edit BOI comments, too? Or is that only blue names

Old 01-29-2019, 12:12 PM   #45
Robert Walker
Quote:
If I become a contributing member do I get the ability to edit BOI comments, too? Or is that only blue names
Contribute and find out for yourself. See you then.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:18 PM   #46
Mike Schultz
Ehh i'll take my chances. Invested before, got what i paid for. For some reason I am skeptical that I'll find added value in my investment once contributing membership to the BOI drops down to nearly nothing.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:20 PM   #47
bcr229
Quote:
Per the BOI rules the person's name or username has to be in the title field. So, limit your search to titles only.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=39592

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=63220

Old 01-29-2019, 12:23 PM   #48
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
This does make me curious, has anybody ever had a reptile related transaction with Lucille?
She has used the general classifieds before. I personally have not had any transactions with her.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:24 PM   #49
AbsoluteApril
ah well there you go! thanks Melinda!

Old 01-29-2019, 12:29 PM   #50
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Per the BOI rules the person's name or username has to be in the title field. So, limit your search to titles only.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=39592

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=63220
Wow, it's been a minute! Thanks for the assistance

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!