Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 214 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #2131
snakesareawesome
I would say refusing to give someone their prize qualifies one as a bad person, yes. I don't really care how many fan boys someone has or if they breed mutant purple pokadot tegus, the behavior of taking someone's cash and refusing to deliver qualifies one squarely in the bad guy category for me.

Old 06-13-2017, 03:25 PM   #2132
LifeBinder
Michelle I have read the entire thread and even told your situation to my family and SO, we all agree that what Ty has done to you is despicable.
You won, simple as that.

Also guys it's "scammy" not "scamy", scamy is something very different.
And the situation did seem and was proven to be scammy and shady, so Michelle wasn't wrong.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:35 PM   #2133
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Thanks for doing that before and being open to it again Casey.
He says he is not interested.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:52 PM   #2134
ElliotNess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post

Old 06-13-2017, 05:05 PM   #2135
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I wonder what excuses his groupies have for him now?

Old 06-13-2017, 05:34 PM   #2136
snakesareawesome
They have to be nice or he wont give them the products even if they win

Old 06-14-2017, 11:54 PM   #2137
FresnoTortoise
There is a motion for judicial default against OP that was posted on 6/9/2017 on the case dockets.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:10 AM   #2138
FresnoTortoise
OP has been stringing along Ty for months. First OPiles suit in MA, Ty has to use his time and energy to answer this suit in MA, then OP has the suit dismissed, wasting Ty's time and energy.

All Ty wanted to do all along since August was send OP an Albino Tegu that he produced and already told OP that he produced in text messages. Ty gave OP all the way until early October to give shipping address and make shipping arrangements. OP failed to do this because she was convinced at the time that Ty never produced albino tegus and wanted the money instead.

I wonder what the judge Lisa Porter will say when Ty tells her that the defended wanted this played out in the courtroom of Judge Judy. Trashy.

Old 06-15-2017, 01:26 AM   #2139
ElliotNess
Seriously why does this fool keep posting, next up is reasons Santa Clause doesn't bring toys to kids ..

Old 06-15-2017, 04:28 AM   #2140
FresnoTortoise
Have you even read the whole thread Tim Smith? You are from California, I expect you to be able to read the thread and understand what is going on, read the time stamps, see the dates, put two and two together. Instead of just call people names. There is a reason why OP is on the defensive side of this trial.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu