High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #61
Scott Ashton
Dan (fuscusking13):

When was it that you were down at High End Herps?

Old 01-04-2007, 02:02 PM   #62
Griz
Tawni, any reason why you have completely avoided the questions asked of you?

Griz

Old 01-04-2007, 02:13 PM   #63
Wilomn
You know, oddly enough, when damon was brian he was local and when he was local he also offered a 4 month guarentee.

There are just too many indcators that scream out these are one and the same people.

Old 01-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #64
juggalo
Everything I am about to say is my opinion which was drawn on my own after seeing the HEH website and posts on other boards I did not judge because someone told me to nor do I have anything to say about the other guy that David is thought to be.

Last year I had started really looking into getting some different burmese morphs and did a lot of looking around on kingsnake and other places including here on fauna.In my searching I ran across the add David had posted for hiring someone at his facility so I e-mailed him about it and he was very polite and answered every question I had. I thought long and hard about uprooting my family and moving over there but the money just was not enough but I thought hell this guy was very decent through e-mails I should look into his reptiles.Well I have been into snakes for a long time but never the high end stuff but the second i saw the site I knew something was fishy the colors were off and I decided that prices were way out of my range and I don't trust walmart with a 100 dollar layaway let alone a snake dealer that I have never met with a 600 dollar living layaway. So I kept browsing and realized HEH prices were 3 to 4 times what everyone else's were including the big man himself( I will leave his name out of this thread) so I went else where and got 2 awesome albino green het granites for less than what he is charging for one from the same clutch that i bought mine from.

A few weeks ago on one of the forums I am a member of I saw he had popped up posting pics of his albino rock/burmese cross(which was doctored even the date stamp was miscolored) and right away people picked up on it than picked away at him and i decided what more could myself or anyone else want other than an answer to the questions well on that forum just like on this one he refuses to give an answer for doctored pics or for the grossly overweight burm he is so proud of or the small enclosure she is in.If he would answer questions directed at him with straight answers maybe people would get off his back but even when I asked on that forum in a polite way for some answer he ignored them like they were not even asked.In my opinion that is sorry. After seeing the female burm and how disgusting(and i love burms)that she looked crammed in that cage I would not only never buy anything from HEH but if anyone on anywhere or on any forum were to ask me if they should go to them for a snake my answer would be HELL NO!!

I just think it really sucks that even though people are asking straight forward intelligent questions he refuses to answer them.

That is my opinion on the matter sorry I took up your time but I had to get it off my chest.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #65
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo
I just think it really sucks that even though people are asking straight forward intelligent questions he refuses to answer them.
The inability, or lack of desire, to answer straight forward questions are indicative of a true scammer.

Heck, I bet even Tawni has both an x and a y chromosome!

Griz

Old 01-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #66
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz

Heck, I bet even Tawni has both an x and a y chromosome!

Griz
LOL....I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see that. Other than not using the word "ya'll" all the time, it reads just like David's post.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #67
Suncoast Herpetological
It was aked earlier but I did not see an answer.

Who is Damon / Brian?

Old 01-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #68
Wilomn
david/brian/damon seems to have problems with women.

I wonder if the grossly fat python are a substitution for lack elsewhere.

Actually, I don't wonder at all, as big a scumbag as this guy is proving to be, not much would surprise me.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #69
fuscusking13
To answer your question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Dan (fuscusking13):

When was it that you were down at High End Herps?
I left Connecticut on Thanksgiving (2006) and headed first to Missouri to make a trade and then down to to Oakdale, LA. As David and I agreed on I met him at that facility on Sunday the 26th of November. I got there around 11am and left mid afternoon(maybe 3ish) after a quick tour and discussing some last minute details. His quarentine methods are second to none, better than I have ever seen. Any other questions and I will try to answer asap. Dan M.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #70
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
I left Connecticut on Thanksgiving (2006) and headed first to Missouri to make a trade and then down to to Oakdale, LA. As David and I agreed on I met him at that facility on Sunday the 26th of November. I got there around 11am and left mid afternoon(maybe 3ish) after a quick tour and discussing some last minute details. His quarentine methods are second to none, better than I have ever seen. Any other questions and I will try to answer asap. Dan M.
Thanks.

So other than the BPs that you mentioned he bought your entire collection?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart