Status check on health of this site. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #71
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
yes JS

Then they get banned and come back and pay to be a moderator?
That shows everyone how it is here.
A case of the inmates running the aslylum.
a lot of traffic lost due to that.
but its a nice chunk of change in web slaves pocket.
then less people buy memberships so it must not be so good of a deal?
Other than your saber-squatting partner brucie "the crybaby theif" stephensen, I can't think of a SINGLE person who wants you here bud.

Why don't you just leave and stay gone?

Old 11-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #72
Dennis Hultman
I thought this was about the classifieds? ?There are enough threads about the dislikes of the members of this site dating back to the beginning of Fauna time.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #73
jsrocket
Mr. Thomas, and the other chosen moderators: that was not a jab at you, just a plain statement. It would be nice to be able to to post here, without the fear of some lamo lookin' for a fight.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #74
jsrocket
I now have a message (and points) warning me about profanity. From wilomn. What a big surprise. Anyone gettin my drift here...

Old 11-03-2007, 01:55 AM   #75
jsrocket
Bud, I couldn't give a rat's ass how much change it puts in webslave's pocket. If I'm wrong, sue me,

Old 11-03-2007, 02:32 AM   #76
shrap
Lets see, you get a 3 day vacation for being an obnoxious rude butthead. Then you come back a month or so later and immediately start insulting people again followed by your crying, whoa is me crap all over again.

You ever wonder why you never amounted to anything there Rocket Boy? Your own self destructive behavior followed by your total lack of ability to take any responsibility for your own actions. You aint 16 no more, its time to put childish things away there, Jim.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:32 AM   #77
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Hey Rich, just my $.02. You let a holes have the run of this place. That turns a lot of people off.
And of course the logical extension of that thought is that I (or someone) should then choose who fit that category and then boot them out, eh? Like in banning them? And by what characteristics or criteria should such a determination be made? Take a vote, maybe? Pretty likely anyone voting someone else into that category would then be voted onto the list by the person they voted against. Wanna bet everyone here who has acted as a moderator, either via suspensions or warning points hasn't been called that or worse? So when the dust settled, who would be left? Perhaps only you?

Any chance someone may have considered YOU in that category? Gosh! If so, then what? I know for a fact that I have been considered an a__hole many a time here, so who is going to be left to turn out the lights at the end of the day? Someone new will register here, and I can almost here the echo in the empty halls "Where IS everyone........" Until someone thinks he's an a__hole for saying such a thing.

Funny thing about that "freedom" stuff. Everyone wants it for themselves but they really bristle at the idea of someone else exercising it in a manner they disagree with......

Old 11-03-2007, 02:36 AM   #78
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
yes JS

Then they get banned and come back and pay to be a moderator?
That shows everyone how it is here.
A case of the inmates running the aslylum.
a lot of traffic lost due to that.
but its a nice chunk of change in web slaves pocket.
then less people buy memberships so it must not be so good of a deal?
Bud, Rich may ask for feedback but between this post and the one you posted on the KS thread you have reached the antagonism threshold for me.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:37 AM   #79
WebSlave
Oh, as an afterthought.... perhaps what turns people off on this site is the simple fact that NO thread, no matter WHAT it was originally about, can go more than a single page without someone attacking someone else.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:44 AM   #80
jsrocket
Touche, O wise one. Very good point. If I was in your position, the the decisions would not be so simple.

When you first instituted the "pay to play" option, I was optimistic.That decision has turned out to be worthless. Who knew? I give you credit for trying something new.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!