Wise's rights? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:44 AM   #11
StrictlyExotics
She must be getting desperate to join chat again. Or, maybe she is just that addicted to the drama.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:53 AM   #12
brd7666
Well, I see someone beat me to starting this thread. I am tired of seeing this being discussed in the BOI thread. Like Harold said, if you have a problem then bring it here. I was in the chat, so I saw it all, and I have it all saved on my computer and a thumb drive in the form of screen shots in a Word document.

1. Christina was not calling the shots on anything.

2. She accused at least four people of doing one thing or another. I will not mention names at this time. It isn't fair to them.

3. Christina did not create the private chat room.

4. There was no FREE PASS offered here. You people are assuming way to much.

5. Christina never posted any screen shots in chat. I took screen shots of the entire chat because I don't know how to use all of the features in chat, so this was my way of saving it. I have recieved a few screen shots within the past few hours that came from Christina in emails. These are screen shots that she is trying to say back up her claims. This information will be reviewed by a select few, and then a decision will be made. None of the people she has accused will be in the select few that I mentioned.

6. I am not going to guarantee anything will be shown to the public. If it is decided that it is bull crap, then there will be no reason to share it. It will only cause more distractions, and more derailing of the facts. The waters are muddy enough and don't need to be even dirtier.

7. I explained to Christina that both of their accounts (hers and Jeffs) had full access to the BOI. She knows she can come on there.

I happened to wonder into chat and she was already there. All of the people in the private chat allowed her to speak without name calling or attacks. Some of the people kicked out were being somewhat disrespectful. So then all but Deb, Harold, and Myself remained. Whether we agreed with her or disagreed didn't matter. We allowed her to talk freely without negativity towards her.

I assure all of you. If there were in fact more people involved with this scam, then they need to be exposed. I am not siding with anyone here. I am only stating facts, and they need to be looked at. If anyone had a role in the deception, then they need to go down as well.

So everyone needs to relax a bit, and be patient. Stop assuming, and keep things in focus.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:16 AM   #13
DaveyFig
Quote:
While I was in there I saw her say "It's ok, he can stay" Those decisions stood.
Quote:
2. She accused at least four people of doing one thing or another. I will not mention names at this time. It isn't fair to them.
Have you told those people in private that Christina is trying to take them down with her?
Quote:
3. Christina did not create the private chat room

No , Deb did.

Quote:
A moderator sent people back to the lobby, kicked them from the chat, and banned me. Christina was protected

Quote:
5. Christina never posted any screen shots in chat. I took screen shots of the entire chat because I don't know how to use all of the features in chat, so this was my way of saving it. I have recieved a few screen shots within the past few hours that came from Christina in emails. These are screen shots that she is trying to say back up her claims. This information will be reviewed by a select few, and then a decision will be made. None of the people she has accused will be in the select few that I mentioned.
Don't know how to respond to that!

Quote:
6. I am not going to guarantee anything will be shown to the public. If it is decided that it is bull crap, then there will be no reason to share it. It will only cause more distractions, and more derailing of the facts. The waters are muddy enough and don't need to be even dirtier.
I think that if it is all shown to be "bull crap" then that is even more of a reason to show everything. WHy should it only be shown if others have to go down too? Why can't it just be another nail if she is making up more stuff?
Quote:
7. I explained to Christina that both of their accounts (hers and Jeffs) had full access to the BOI. She knows she can come on there.
Quote:
I happened to wonder into chat and she was already there. All of the people in the private chat allowed her to speak without name calling or attacks.
I was one of those people that Deb allowed to stay, once I found my own way in.

Quote:
Some of the people kicked out were being somewhat disrespectful.
I was not just kicked out, but banned, and I was not being disrespectful. Chris was kicked out just for going in. If people were kicked for being disrespectful as you say, is that not giving her a free pass? Has she earned respect?.

Quote:
So then all but Deb, Harold, and Myself remained. Whether we agreed with her or disagreed didn't matter. We allowed her to talk freely without negativity towards her.

I assure all of you. If there were in fact more people involved with this scam, then they need to be exposed. I am not siding with anyone here. I am only stating facts, and they need to be looked at. If anyone had a role in the deception, then they need to go down as well.
Agreed, so lets see what she had to say! Why is she being protected?

Quote:
So everyone needs to relax a bit, and be patient. Stop assuming, and keep things in focus.
I assure you I am relaxed, but with all of the information being withheld, all we can do is assume.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:18 AM   #14
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
Well, I see someone beat me to starting this thread. I am tired of seeing this being discussed in the BOI thread. Like Harold said, if you have a problem then bring it here. I was in the chat, so I saw it all, and I have it all saved on my computer and a thumb drive in the form of screen shots in a Word document.

3. Christina did not create the private chat room.

I happened to wonder into chat and she was already there. All of the people in the private chat allowed her to speak without name calling or attacks. Some of the people kicked out were being somewhat disrespectful. So then all but Deb, Harold, and Myself remained. Whether we agreed with her or disagreed didn't matter. We allowed her to talk freely without negativity towards her.

Brian, while I respect what you are trying to state here but how is that even fair for people who WERE mentioned, like me What I find "odd' is that two people NOT involved in the auctions by winning or donating, but fully involved in the finger-pointing on the thread are invited to the shindig.

Thats my perspective anyhow. Now, I know, and trust that despite what you said about me in the thread last week you have been keeping an open mind on what was said. You are not an authority on this site and neither is/was Deb. Personally, I have no problems with the fact that you two, other than Harald, were the "only ones invited" since you two are the finger pointers. If she cant convince you two, then who could she convince

This thread and the Wise thread will be the LAST two I participate in on this site, unless I have a BOI thread to write, or have to deal with my name being in one. I will also involve myself in MY OWN sales ads should I ever choose to place another one on here.

To be blunt and perfectly honest with you, you and Deb are the reason my name was even mentioned in the whole chat issue simply because you two chose to point fingers at me. When all is said and done, I can promise one thing and one thing only...

Fauna will lose me as a contributor to this site as I feel like I have nothing more that I can contribute without being profiled as somehow being involved just because someone happens to NOT like what I have to post.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:32 AM   #15
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
And it seems she is playing more games and gonna lead people around on a leash.

I find it sad and totally disturbing.

All is wondering if they are gonna pay the money back, give it to Maggie. Humm NO because they spent it ALL..?!
BOOM!!! You hit the nail on the head Amanda. "More games..."
That's exactly what they're doing, and we're playing into it. Let them explain their side, and something good might happen. Maybe they'll name an accomplice....

Yeah, and pigs may soon fly from my... Well I'll stop there before I end up with infractions, but you can figure out where I'm going.

Anybody that thinks these people will ever make the right choice of their own free will has not spent enough time trying to "rehabilitate" druggies, and thieves. It just doesn't happen without taking away their lives. Good eye opening jail time. Not private chat.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:36 AM   #16
brd7666
Well Dean, I'm not going to get into an argument here with you. We all have an opinion, so what agrees with you might not agree with someone else. I have been attacked several times in threads myself, but that is not going to run me off. If you let what others say run you off then that is up to you. If you chose to be silent, the one silencing you, is you yourself and no one else.

I have never accused you of anything, but I have found some of your statements to be somewhat questionable, and others have as well. I would love to see a happy ending to all of this and to see those responsible pay for their actions. If more people were involved then they need to be exposed. I don't remember Christina saying anything about me staying or not staying. Maybe Harold saved it all and he will show it, I don't know. In my opinion if this all leads to crap, then it will be of no use what so ever. It would only create more garbage to weed through. Nothing can change what has happened. People can think of me as they will, but I have not done anything wrong here, and I am protecting no one.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:39 AM   #17
dturner100
Brian I don't know you very well but the "other person" making accusations likes to sling them around pretty freely.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:55 AM   #18
StrictlyExotics
He has been making light of several things during this thread that could be considered defending the Wise's. It makes you wonder what his motive is behind it. Or does he just not think about what he is saying.

Quote:
Well Dean, I'm not going to get into an argument here with you. We all have an opinion, so what agrees with you might not agree with someone else. I have been attacked several times in threads myself, but that is not going to run me off. If you let what others say run you off then that is up to you. If you chose to be silent, the one silencing you, is you yourself and no one else.

I have never accused you of anything, but I have found some of your statements to be somewhat questionable, and others have as well. I would love to see a happy ending to all of this and to see those responsible pay for their actions. If more people were involved then they need to be exposed. I don't remember Christina saying anything about me staying or not staying. Maybe Harold saved it all and he will show it, I don't know. In my opinion if this all leads to crap, then it will be of no use what so ever. It would only create more garbage to weed through. Nothing can change what has happened. People can think of me as they will, but I have not done anything wrong here, and I am protecting no one.
Brian, you are correct, you havent outright accused me of anything, yet. You just question my motives when all I do, like anyone else is state my opinion and whther or not I would pursue charges. Sorry that you do not like the truth that I would not pursue charges if they had only taken less than 200.00. There is no motive there for you to even question. You could question my ethics regarding it, but not a motive.

If you dont like the fact that I dont consider it fraud had they only taken 2 points, thats your problem, not mine. I would have considered it theft, but, not fraud. And, I am sorry, but if someone stole 9.00 from me (average of 3.00 per auction I was involved in) for a total amount of 150.00 for all of the auctions that I am NOT going to file an IC3 report, go to the police, file a claim with my credit card company, thats my right and my choice to make.

Considering that you or Deb were involed in ZERO auctions and have ZERO to complain about, I think you two are on a witch hunt. All I have to say, for what its worth, you had better come at me with some ing proof if you want to make an accusation. When you DO decide if the info you received is worthy enough to post about me, please post it in the BOI and send me the link as well. Be a man about it and dont beat around the bush.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:01 AM   #19
brd7666
I was not involved in any of the auctions because I was laid off last July from my job. I have not found another. I am having a hard time paying my mortgage every month, so I could not bid on any auctions. If I had some money I would have bid, but I don't at this time.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 AM   #20
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
I was not involved in any of the auctions because I was laid off last July from my job. I have not found another. I am having a hard time paying my mortgage every month, so I could not bid on any auctions. If I had some money I would have bid, but I don't at this time.
Your participation in the auctions has absolutely ZERO to do with the point I was making. The point I was making is that YOU pointed the finger at me and so did Deb.

Do you EVER wonder why YOU were allowed to stay in the chat whereas people who frequent chat were NOT allowed? Do you think that maybe its because the people who frequent chat know EXACTLY how much I talk to the Wise's and you have no clue? Wait, maybe its because people who knew Christina in chat really didnt like her to begin with and most likely wouldnt give her the time of day.

You questioned me in her thread and she fed off of that. But hey, its NOT your name being dragged through the mud so what do you care. Hell, you didnt even have the common decency to bring it to my attention and YOU were a part of the "private chat".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!