Wanted Special Bearded Dragon WANTED! Dark Tail, somewhat Yellow & White Body. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #1
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Exclamation Special Bearded Dragon WANTED! Dark Tail, somewhat Yellow & White Body.

I will copy and paste the email I sent out to a few breeders of what I am looking for. Maybe this would be a fire and ice or lemon with white only with a dark or normal beardies tail?

Can anybody help?

Hello,

We have two typical Beardies (One has allot of red though) whom we had for 5 & a half years now come this up and coming month. They are so sweet and docile!!

Anyway, I am looking into getting a MORPH but very particular in what I want.

I seen you said to email and ask as you may have a particular dragons to suit somebody's desire which is why I chose to try and purchase off of you out of the many site's I visited thus far via faunaclassifieds.

Anyway, I know tons about beardies but never got into the whole "morph" thing until now.

OK, Ready for this:

I am looking for a yellowish to almost almond or "bisque" (in between the two or both but more towards yellow morph) colored dragon with equal parts PURE WHITE all over or just on head or vice versa -- or those colors mixed in everywhere will do BUT -- also -- with a tail that is darker as in a typical standard beardie's tail, darker the better but if he or she has a regular styled typical beardie colored tail only that would suit me as well.

I know this is asking allot and am willing to wait, price is not so much of a issue if you come across one. I prefer a younger one but not totally a baby although would consider anything if matches my description mostly.

Also, the larger it will get (type of dragon) the better and male or female does not matter either.

I would even consider a adult in this morph of these strange "Colors" beings she or he is very hand tamed and was shown much love and attention.

NOTE: Not looking to breed, just love my DRAGONS!

Please keep me in mind or send me some pictures if you think you have anything as described and maybe we can work something out. I heard some good reviews of your web site via various online sources and like how you seem to be willing to work with people to get them what they desire, that is good business!

Kind Regards,
Stephen O'Regan

BTW: I saw one like this on kingsnake.com a year and a half or so (she or he was there awhile to for some strange reason) ago and missed the bid/sale to someone else while deciding, UGH.
The beardie Sold fairly reasonable to which kind of made me even more disappointed in myself!

Anyway, sorry to write so much, will let you go now and hope to hear back and even more so do business with you shortly. I can provide a wonderful home for yet another dragon!

I wish I would have bought her/him at the time but I guess its always first come, first serve. I hope my description is good enough for you to understand what I am looking for. If not, email me back with any questions or pictures of hat you have that may be of interest to me.

WAITING ANXIOUSLY,
Steve & Amy
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2010, 02:22 AM   #2
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Is there a name for the dragon I want? I had dragons for years but just getting into morphs.

Thanks Guys,
Amy & Steve

GREAT SITE!

EMAIL: TIAMO409@AOL.COM

TITLE EMAIL BEARDED, SEND PIX!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
angie.h
This is a 1 year old female I have. She is not wild but is not a calm dragon, either. A bit of a wiggle-worm. I bred her from my X-treme red female and firetiger male. I have pics of both parents. I used to breed Extreme yellow's [ I still have a male he's not a breeder ] and years ago I bred that line into my reds, that's why they have a slight yellow undertone to them.
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #4
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie.h View Post
This is a 1 year old female I have. She is not wild but is not a calm dragon, either. A bit of a wiggle-worm. I bred her from my X-treme red female and firetiger male. I have pics of both parents. I used to breed Extreme yellow's [ I still have a male he's not a breeder ] and years ago I bred that line into my reds, that's why they have a slight yellow undertone to them.

Angie,

Thanks for the new reply and this is closest I have seen to my desire thus far. Thank you for taking the time to post, I will consider as time passes if nothing else pops up. I did however want a more calmer adult or a younger to baby that I could hand raise properly although I know even with doing some, they can still be skittish so sure no fault of your own. I have worked with even biters in the past as rescues then re-homed when ready. I am no breeder and not even looking to breed. I just want to give another dragon a more then spectacular home and want one that looks like my dads old dragon he had years back but when my father passed, my sister got the dragon (Ruby Sue) before I could which left me pretty upset although she takes good care of her to this day. I like the tail but even looking for it to be almost dark from where the entire tail begins and with equal parts yellow and equal parts white on rest of body minus the standard to extra dark (a plus) tail. As I said, I seen one on kingsnake awhile ago and did not have the beautiful home setup at the time for a new dragon at that time, now I do. I know what I am asking for is a tough one although may not even be as desirable because of the standard tail on such a great morph otherwise but it is to me so if anybody out there has what I am describing and would like to sell (please, dragon must have a good demeanor and came from a loving home and handled daily) please reply within as I will be checking out daily, few times a day, cash in hand and in paypal, etc. As stated, I am not a breeder and do not intend to breed so I am open to male or female as well as a adult even though I though younger is a plus, it is not required as I know with my specific requirements for personal reasons is a tough one to find. Finders fee can be a little higher but not over the top please!

Angie, thanks again for taken the time to post this. I am new to this site and just love it. I need to find the section to post some of my pictures of my lizards and there housing's, etc. My entire basement is transformed into a dessert, reptile zoo even though we do not have to many lizards, we like to give them tons of space!

Thanks again Angie and will keep in mind if nothing else pops up out there,
Stephen

BTW: I just love those guys that are yellow (does not have to be bright yellow but a plus) with equal parts white"ish" along with the dark, dark tail or at least standard beardie tail as in the entire tail. I guess I am sentimental as my father passed.

Everybody, have a great day,
Steve & Amy from Philadelphia PA

BTW: Angie, beautiful dragon and closest to what I am looking for thus far but still only about 60% there, AGAIN, in any case, BEAUTIFUL as they all ARE!

I LOVE beardie's!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Quote:
Angie, also,

How much are you asking in case my search ends up dry over the next few weeks and you still have this wonderful dragon? I am also in PA so maybe a pickup to reduce stress would be in order?

Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2010, 09:44 AM   #6
angie.h
Hi Steve and Amy...I was asking $175 plus shipping. We are way on the Ohio side of Pa., so it would be a 5-6 hour drive...shipping would probably be less expensive even though wer'e in the same state. Thanks for your reply !

Old 09-21-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
NOTE: I am def looking for a "EXTREME DIFFERENCE" between he entire tail and the rest of the dragon itself in the colors mentioned above, cream and white body/head, darkest tail possible but open to even a entire regular beardie colored tail! Also, as said male or female no problem, younger the better but open to adults who are extremely tame and love people as much as I love dragons.

I realize my demands are a little tough therefore I am trying to be open as possible with other things such as age and gender although I do prefer to handle my beardies on a daily basis so if adult, must have been treated extra special!

Thanks again,
Steve O'Regan & Amy V
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi Steve and Amy...I was asking $175 plus shipping. We are way on the Ohio side of Pa., so it would be a 5-6 hour drive...shipping would probably be less expensive even though wer'e in the same state. Thanks for your reply !
Reasonable enough to me. I never shipped a dragon before, is it rough on them? I know you guys do it all the time so must be safe as I know all of the people here love dragons as much as US! Anyway, how much is typical shipping within the USA.

Angie, again, thanks for your time in posting that picture and description and replying so fast with trying to help. I will keep in mind as time passes if the dragon is still available. Let's see what we can come up with everybody.

I was recommended this site by a good friend whom said if I was going to find what I wanted at all, this will be the place!

--Steve
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
angie.h
Hi Steve. Yes, shipping would be a bit stressful, but then even a bumpy car ride could be a bit stressful. Shipping is easy, I box my dragons up around 3:00 p.m.,take them to my shipping center and depending on your zip code, most people receive the dragon before 10:30 a.m. Unless you are extreme rural, it might be a later delivery but that is found out just by typing in your zip. Shipping to your area would be around $35.

Old 09-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #10
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Quote:
Hi Steve. Yes, shipping would be a bit stressful, but then even a bumpy car ride could be a bit http://64.19.142.13/www.faunaclassif...t.gifstressful. Shipping is easy, I box my dragons up around 3:00 p.m.,take them to my shipping center and depending on your zip code, most people receive the dragon before 10:30 a.m. Unless you are extreme rural, it might be a later delivery but that is found out just by typing in your zip. Shipping to your area would be around $35.

Just FYI: I am actually 10 minutes from Philadelphia PA center city area.

MY Zip IS 19137.

--STEPHEN
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!