KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 12:05 PM   #21
norsmis
Sorry Dennis we must have posted at the same time.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:08 PM   #22
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I got pulled as a mod but not banned, I mentioned 4 people that are members here that I do not always like, none of them mods just regluar posters. If Id of said it here in HELL it would have been fine so I don't see why I can't say it other places.

Maybe someone should go to the TRR War Room, a friend read me some of the posts about fauna members to me and a lot of them are quite nasty.
Because at least in the HELL forum you are showing enough guts to say it where the people you are talking about behind their backs can read it and KNOW about it.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:09 PM   #23
dragonflyreptiles
I don't hate Rich, never said or implied that I did. I don't always agree with him but thats life, its his site to do with as he pleases.

I don't see that I said or did anything wrong, Rich does, so be it.

I was doing a good job as a mod on tje Chameleon Forum and the Mammal Forum, that is what I sould be judged on, not by who I like or do not like.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:12 PM   #24
dragonflyreptiles
Normis, HELL can only be seen by paying members, not by everyone, at least I had the balsl to say it where anyone an see it.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #25
dragonflyreptiles
whoops not just paying members but by paying additional to be there too!

Old 06-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #26
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I don't hate Rich, never said or implied that I did. I don't always agree with him but thats life, its his site to do with as he pleases.

I don't see that I said or did anything wrong, Rich does, so be it.

I was doing a good job as a mod on tje Chameleon Forum and the Mammal Forum, that is what I sould be judged on, not by who I like or do not like.
Do you not see that you were participating in a thread that was detrimental to this site? I am not saying you have to like everyone here but if you want to be a moderator, you don't go to another forum and talk bad about the person who owns the site and the other moderators. I know you said nothing directly about Rich or the mods here but you participated in the thread. You got what you deserved.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:20 PM   #27
WebSlave
Ok, Felicia, since you asked and you OBVIOUSLY do know what is going on..

Late last night someone sent me a PM asking me to take a look at Kelli's new forum. It was indicated I would find what was being said about this site and some members here rater interesting. That was an understatement, to say the least. So here are the screen captures from the thread being referenced there:

Some little birdie clued me in on that website.......

Here's the link to that thread if you are all interested in seeing it in the flesh...

http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=73

As for some people getting banned, yep, that's exactly what happened. I don't normally care to just ban people from this site, but after seeing the above thread, did I really want those people participating HERE? A couple were moderators who I had entrusted to help out this site. Why in the world do I want people like that utilizing this site for what apparently are ulterior motives? They obviously are not interested in helping this site, not with the attitudes that are so evident in their posting.

And btw, that thread captured above was on a publicly viewable forum and was not hidden in any way. And yes, I know by providing the link to that site I am giving some free advertising to Kelli and her new website, but that's the breaks. Anyone who prefers the people of that caliber as their associated and wish to be painted with the "birds of a feather" brush are certainly welcome to do so. And good riddance as well. Quite frankly they and anyone else who harbors the kind of animosity I see in those posting is just not welcome here on this site or on any site I own. I refuse to allow such people to use ME, to use this site, and to use mine and everyone else here trying to make this an effective and rewarding place to be, as a jumping point for their own hidden agenda. You do have to wonder why such people would even hang around this place having the feelings so evident in their postings, don't you?

Anyway, that's what happened. I suppose there will be more fallout because of it, but whatelse is new. You are all welcome to discuss this, but be warned that I am in no mood for derogatory crap from anyone. I have decided that I just don't need the type of people indicative in the content in that above thread here on this site. I and others have worked damned hard to try to make this site into something to be proud of. Tough rules and stipulations were needed to be put into place in order to make the BOI work effectively. Yes some people (a few on that above thread, for instance) did not like the fact that they could no longer use profanity or derogatory comments towards others in this pursuit for a more professional attitude, and apparently hold that against me. But that's just the way it is.

Quite honestly, after seeing that thread, I am really wondering what in the hell I am fighting so hard for to protect everyone else from the bad guys. That's the kind of thanks I get? Well gee..... thanks, I really appreciate it.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:44 PM   #28
varnyard
I want to add to Rich's comments above. There is a thread in the Moderator forums that is for getting any problems out into the open. It was made by Rich for people to air there ill feelings if they had any. Instead of posting there with the opinions, and problems they had with Rich, as well as the other moderators. Instead they chose to stab Rich and all of the others in the back. I ask you, what kind of conduct is this? I do not blame Rich in the least.

Rich has my full support!!

Old 06-02-2006, 12:45 PM   #29
Dr Owens
I thought more highly than that of a few of those people.

How disappointing...

Old 06-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #30
shrap
Rich,

I can see your reasoning about everyone but Jeanne. She didn't say anything derogatory about you or the site, so I don't understand the decision to ban her at all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread