KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 01:51 PM   #61
brandy101010
lol @ leosforless

Old 06-02-2006, 01:57 PM   #62
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I can understand Rich's feelings about people bashing him and his site, none of us would like it if we were in his shoes. I mean if my next door neighbor bad mouthes me I sure aint invited him into my home and welcoming him with open arms.

I still do not understand the decision on Jeanne though. She didn't say anything bad about Rich or the site. Just that she didn't like Lucille. Jeanne was not a mod here so she was not under any type of obligation. That part just don't make sense to me.

Yeah, I guess I probably shouldn't have banned her, but the damage is done. And honestly I don't feel bad about it at all. Matter of fact I probably should have banned others for the same reason. I just don't WANT those sorts of people HERE. I've worked too damned hard on this site to make it into something to have those destructive personalities eat away at it from within.

Honestly, was I supposed to read that animosity laced thread and just shrug it off, keep those people as moderators here, and welcome them lovingly back into the arms of everyone here? Get real.......

If people hold such animosity towards myself, this site, and any moderators here, then hit the road. I do not want them using this site to further their own ambitions and goals. I do not wish to assist them in any way with the facilities I offer here and with my other sites. Yes you certainly are free to post your true feelings but if you do so in such a way that it is obvious that those words WILL get back to the targets, well then you may have consequences to bear up under. If that concept is difficult to understand, I believe there are medications available that help your cognitive capabilities somewhat.

Those people were posting on a publicly viewable forum so either they maliciously desired for this info to reach the targets over here or they were just too damned stupid to understand that concept. Either way, I really don't want them here. If those are the kind of people Kelly wishes to surround herself with, then I guess the feathers on that bird are not what she portrayed here at all. You ARE known by the company you keep. If it so happens that the majority of the leopard gecko community here feels the same way and desires to be those same birds of a feather, then more power to them. That is their choice to make.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:11 PM   #63
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Yeah, I guess I probably shouldn't have banned her, but the damage is done.
Agreed.

Quote:
Honestly, was I supposed to read that animosity laced thread and just shrug it off, keep those people as moderators here, and welcome them lovingly back into the arms of everyone here?
Nope. I already said twice that I can completely understand how you feel about what was said in that thread and can't blame you for your feelings on the matter in the slightest.

My only quandary was Jeanne and you cleared that up for me as honestly as you could. Thank you.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:14 PM   #64
varnyard
BTW, Kelli, who was there for you when you had the loss of your son? Was it not the same people you and these others now slam, and these same people collected funds to help, did they not? Oh, yes we will not forget that part. Just something to ponder.

IMO, the loss of respect goes a long way, does it not? I just could not/will not let you walk away without the whole truth out there for everyone to see.

Some of these people that are now being slammed/ back stabbed are the same people that gave freely from their hearts to help Kelli when she needed it. Now look at the thanks that is now being returned.

As far as I am concerned, that is a great way to show your appreciation.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:23 PM   #65
varnyard
Thanks Sharp for the negitive Karma points. But It was the exact same people that helped her.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #66
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
What the happend to FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
What’s hard to understand here?

While I agree that the fundamental right to free speech is not to be trampled with and everyone has a right to express themselves, Nothing of the sort is happening here. You don’t always have that privilege without consequences. For instance, if I have an employer that I disagree with vehemently, I would not voice my concerns opening and publicly without expecting to be standing in the unemployment line.

To be honest, I started reading this forum due to Kelli’s posts. I truly enjoy them. I’m not completely surprised by the turn of events here. It’s time to part ways and I think all involved would agree on that.

I wouldn’t want Kelli to be miserable on a site she doesn’t respect. I wouldn’t want Rich to rely on a moderator who shows such a dislike for him publicly.

The moderators are supposed to represent this site in a positive light. The situation wouldn’t be tolerated by anyone in any aspect of live.

Take any example student to a teacher, employee/employer, child/parent, and moderator/ site administrator. Would any of them truly expect to call the other a “b*tch” and more publicly and not expect consequences?

I don’t think anyone truly expects Rich to have a moderator that dislikes him. I don't think Kelli really wants to post on a site she no longer cares for.

I believe the best possible outcome here is to let those who are miserable post elsewhere. The rest enjoy the site.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:32 PM   #67
shrap
No problem at all Bobby. It was way out of line bringing Hayden into this.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:37 PM   #68
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
No problem at all Bobby. It was way out of line bringing Hayden into this.
That is a matter of opinion, I will agree to disagree. You do not IMO, stab people in the back that help you. Bottom line!!

Old 06-02-2006, 02:45 PM   #69
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
anyone in any aspect of live.
*life

Old 06-02-2006, 02:52 PM   #70
Dr Owens
Quote:
If that concept is difficult to understand, I believe there are medications available that help your cognitive capabilities somewhat.
Sorry Rich, but at this time medicine still isn't able to offer a cure for "stupid."*

(* Author's footnote: It should be noted that the above attempt at humor and levity was not in any way an attempt to call any particular person, on this forum or not, "stupid." If you have somehow managed to take offence to the said statement, then please take a moment for personal reflection as to why it might be that you are so easily offended...and then find a qualified therapist who can help you find your own special little "happy place.")

(A footnote to the footnote: Yeah...I know that I'm a dork. You don't need to tell me.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread