Warning Points System Mod - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #31
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
OK, the switch has been turned on. To those members capable of utilizing the system, please let me know if you see any wrinkles.

Please note that all Benefactor and Endowment level members now have access to the Forum Moderators forum where such issues can be discussed.

Good luck!
Now I may have missed something but I don't see any change? I was half expecting a new icon to click on like the scale for Karma points.

Old 01-21-2007, 06:05 PM   #32
hhmoore
David - click on a person's username. There is a new option "warn user" at the bottom of the list...Click on it, and you will be brought to a menu. (just don't click "warn user now" while you are playing...especially if you are practicing on me)

Old 01-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #33
Lucille
You can practice on me. Just use the point I already have, and give me another point for it. Even if all 50 something of y'all do it, I'm still OK, but if you put me over the top just on practice y'all hafta buy me lunch

Old 01-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #34
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
David - click on a person's username. There is a new option "warn user" at the bottom of the list...Click on it, and you will be brought to a menu. (just don't click "warn user now" while you are playing...especially if you are practicing on me)
I guess I did miss something. Thanks Harald.

Old 01-21-2007, 07:39 PM   #35
WebSlave
I think some people were expecting fireworks, or at least the earth to tremble when this was implemented. Anyone been hit by pieces of the falling sky yet?

Old 01-21-2007, 07:40 PM   #36
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I think some people were expecting fireworks, or at least the earth to tremble when this was implemented. Anyone been hit by pieces of the falling sky yet?
It wasn't exactly falling sky - but my upstairs bathroom did overflow.

Old 01-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #37
hhmoore
I think the worst expectations came with the idea that all contributing members would be able to dole out warnings.
Maybe nobody has been hit by the debris, because they have been too scared to stick their heads up or come out from behind the rock???

Old 01-21-2007, 08:06 PM   #38
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I think the worst expectations came with the idea that all contributing members would be able to dole out warnings.
Maybe nobody has been hit by the debris, because they have been too scared to stick their heads up or come out from behind the rock???

I doubt it. Statistics are showing more than normal posts for a Sunday. And of the 129 registered members currently on line, I would suspect that no LESS than 100 of them don't even know about this change at all.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #39
Laura Fopiano
You mean no one has used the warning system yet? All of those who were so concerned....take a deep breath, hold it...now exhale....woousaaaa, woousaaaaaa. Now, doesn't that feel better.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:40 PM   #40
Dream
I wasn't worried I'm a good girl 3 weeks out of 4 .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread