The People's Choice - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:07 AM   #11
Griz
What a shame that some of the best ideas fall on deaf ears.

Anyways, my list:

Shrap
Mike G
Dennis Hultman
Laura Fopiano

Griz

Old 02-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #12
Dragondad
My for list is as follows.

Mike Greathouse
Griz-Bob Woodard
Shrap-Sammy Gregg
The Boidsmith-Dan Garcia
Dennis Hultman
Clay Davenport
hhmoore-Harald Moore

I might think of a few others, if we follow Rich's idea of listing who we wouldn't want then that could be fun. Will keep that list to the side for now.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
What a shame that some of the best ideas fall on deaf ears.

Griz
Actually, that's rather funny. I've thought that very same thought for years now.........

Old 02-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #14
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
My for list is as follows.

Mike Greathouse
Griz-Bob Woodard
Shrap-Sammy Gregg
The Boidsmith-Dan Garcia
Dennis Hultman
Clay Davenport
hhmoore-Harald Moore

I might think of a few others, if we follow Rich's idea of listing who we wouldn't want then that could be fun. Will keep that list to the side for now.
I would agree wholeheartedly with that list, but I would add Laura Fopiano as Griz has, and also Bobby Hill (Varnyard).

I could probably come up with a few others as well....but I think this group of folks would be the ideal sort of folks to be doing the job.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
LadyOhh
Interesting idea...

Old 02-16-2007, 11:31 PM   #16
Sledgehammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
I think such a poll would be much more informative if it was via members voting AGAINST who should have that "power".......
That could be interesting as well.
Why don't you start a thread for that!

Old 02-17-2007, 02:57 PM   #17
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
That could be interesting as well.
Why don't you start a thread for that!
Well Ben, since you started this, how about you starting the thread on who is to be "least likely voted in as a mod" thread??

I would also like to thank those who have included me into the special honor as a mod. I didn't buy a coin to become one, my coin has been the same since the conseption of pay to play.

my list....
Same as Dragon dads and Cat's, but i would also add John Schmitt.

Old 02-17-2007, 10:50 PM   #18
Dragondad
Well Ben I see you started the tread have posted again but didn't share you thoughts about the topic at hand??

Old 02-18-2007, 08:29 AM   #19
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
I think such a poll would be much more informative if it was via members voting AGAINST who should have that "power".......

Well if that is the case I have a list with one name on it.. Care to take a stab at who's name that would be??

And quite frankly I have pretty much enjoyed the change around here. It got a little heated and whiny for a short span but I think it is coming to a point where these new mods have figured out no matter what you do someone always gets bent out of shape.

Old 02-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #20
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Well if that is the case I have a list with one name on it.. Care to take a stab at who's name that would be??

And quite frankly I have pretty much enjoyed the change around here. It got a little heated and whiny for a short span but I think it is coming to a point where these new mods have figured out no matter what you do someone always gets bent out of shape.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!